JFR Lunatic Maduro Short Robusto (4.7"x52) Pack of 5
My, what a big cigar you have.
Casa Fernandez’s Aganorsa farms are renowned for growing some of the most Cuban-esque tobacco outside the island south of Miami. This is no doubt a result of their using authentic Cuban-seed tobacco planted by Cuban farmers using tradition Cuban methods. Aganorsa tobacco can be found in cigars from Alec Bradley, Illusione, and Padron to name a few.
The first thing you notice about the Casa Fernandez JFR Lunatic is that it’s a ginormous cigar, an 8x80 Belicoso if you can believe it. This beast comes draped in a San Andres wrapper with an Aganorsa Nicaraguan binder and long-fillers. This big, slow-burning blend is medium to full-bodied and complex, and boasts an array of flavors including spice, pepper, earth, coffee, chocolate, and leather.
- EC of SEAGOVILLE, TX$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Clarkston, MI$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- HB of Miami, FL$14.00/ea3 Units,
- BH of Bakersfield, CA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Scott City, MO$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MJ of Monrovia, CA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- RL of GROVE CITY, PA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- EC of New York, NY$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of South Pittsburg, TN$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- FR of Miami, FL$14.00/ea2 Units,
- KS of Anaheim, CA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Honolulu, HI$14.50/ea1 Unit,