John Bull Britannia (Toro) (6.0"x48) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Buttery smooth, creamy, and mellow. Sounds good right? Well, you're in luck, because John Bull is good. This fine handmade combines a silky Connecticut-seed wrapper from Ecuador with a vintage mixture of Nicaraguan and Dominican tobaccos. Thick smoke smacks the palate in velvety fashion, leaving behind ample notes of toast, sweet cedar, and sweet tobacco. Best of all, it remains mellow-bodied throughout, giving you a wonderful everyday cigar that actually satisfies, let alone pleases, that cigar-cravin' hunger.
5 Winners · 14 Bids Total
- AE of Goshen, IN$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- LH of Frankfort, IL$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- DM of El Mirage, AZ$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- KD of Harwood Heights, IL$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Dellwood, MN$6.00/ea1 Unit,