La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No.58 (Gordo) (6.7"x58) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black extends th?e immensely popular, 92-rated Serie R line. But here’s why this one’s different (and better). The new La Gloria Serie R Black is handcrafted in Nicaragua which allows for easier access to the powerful, ultra-flavorful tobaccos contained within. A Nicaraguan Topado ligero wrapper grown in Jalapa overlays a bold, well-aged, Cuban-seed blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers. This combination is ripe with flavor and strength, offering a rich n’ hearty profile brimming with notes of pepper, earth, coffee, cedar, cream, honey, and spices. Delicious, noticeably stronger than the already-powerful Serie R line, and ready to satisfy even the most discriminating palates. The big-ring sizes, relentless consistency, and top-notch construction you’ve come to expect from La Gloria. In short, damn tasty.
7 Winners · 20 Bids Total
- BW of LAS CRUCES, NM$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- PM of Moncks Corner, SC$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- MP of Bakersfield, CA$20.50/ea4 Units,
- CS of GASTONIA, NC$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Gorham, ME$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- JD of New Castle, DE$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Chicago, IL$21.00/ea1 Unit,