La Palina Paley's Vault Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
As American as apple pie!
The La Palina brand of cigars has been around for years and years. Over 120, to be exact! Originally called the “Congress Cigar Company” and run by the son of CBS’s founder, La Palina was broadcast across the airwaves as “The Quality Cigar” for years in the early 1900’s. Today, Sam Paley’s grandson has revitalized the brand, receiving tons of 90+ ratings and fan accolades for their efforts.
That brings us to the cigar at hand today: Paley’s Vault. A test blend that never received a full release, these cigars were originally stored in the aging room for Bill Paley to enjoy whenever he would visit the factory. The blend here is hush-hush, but I can promise you you’ll find tons of natural sweetness and the type of balanced complexity that only comes from perfectly aged tobaccos. Grab a box, and enjoy a piece of cigar history.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no tubes).
- MR of Peoria, IL$14.00/ea3 Units,
- TL of Auburn, AL$14.50/ea2 Units,
- JD of Chesapeake, VA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- RD of Tampa, FL$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- HT of Riverside, CA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Deptford, NJ$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Denver, CO$15.00/ea1 Unit,