La Perla Habana Classic Belicoso (6.2"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Introducing, the blend that started it all for La Perla Habana. The Classic is comprised of superior Indonesian wrappers overtop a lush, long-leaf blend of Honduran, Nicaraguan, and Dominican long-fillers. After extensive, post-roll aging in cedar vaults, La Perla Habana Classic burns slow to soothe the palate with a complex, creamy, medium-bodied character. Notes of earth, cedar, and spice are complemented by a tasty, semi-sweetness on the finish. A classic blend fit for enjoying anytime.
Bid to Win: $1.00Closes In: Sign In To Bid
6 Winners · 6 Bids Total
- DS of East Hanover, NJ$1.00/ea1 Unit,
- YC of Palatine, IL$1.00/ea1 Unit,
- JK of Wichita, KS$1.00/ea1 Unit,
- SC of Sedro Woolley, WA$1.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Locust Grove, VA$1.00/ea2 Units,
- VB of Nampa, ID$1.50/ea1 Unit,