La Perla Habana Classic Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler:||, Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Introducing, the blend that started it all for La Perla Habana. The Classic is comprised of superior Indonesian wrappers overtop a lush, long-leaf blend of Honduran, Nicaraguan, and Dominican long-fillers. After extensive, post-roll aging in cedar vaults, La Perla Habana Classic burns slow to soothe the palate with a complex, creamy, medium-bodied character. Notes of earth, cedar, and spice are complemented by a tasty, semi-sweetness on the finish. A classic blend fit for enjoying anytime.
5 Winners · 7 Bids Total
- SB of YORK, PA$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- DJ of Golden, CO$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- AG of Horn Lake, MS$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Springfield, OR$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of North Babylon, NY$6.00/ea1 Unit,