La Perla Habana Rojo Belicoso (6.2"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The 90-rated Rojo blend from La Perla Habana is – quite simply – delicious. Medium to full in body but smooth and balanced throughout, this unique fusion of aged Nicaraguan long-fillers inside a dark and oily Habana Criollo wrapper creates an explosion of satisfying nuances your palate will savor. Notes of nuts, cocoa, cream, and peppery notes mingle with a long-lasting cedary finish. These flavors become more intense during the burn, becoming quite full during the eventful nub. LPH Rojo, tastes as good as it looks.
7 Winners · 15 Bids Total
- CH of Ankeny, IA$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZF of Evansville, IN$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- MR of Watertown, WI$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JF of Sioux Falls, SD$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Lexington, KY$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Peoria, AZ$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- GW of Grundy, VA$11.00/ea1 Unit,