Macanudo Inspirado Orange Robusto Extra (5.5"x50) Pack of 5
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
A true fan-favorite!
The Macanudo Inspirado line has been one of my favorite series of cigars in years. We all know Macanudo, that’s for sure, but most people don’t dig deeper than Café. And I can’t really blame them – Macanudo Café is the gold standard for mellow-bodied cigars, and has been for years. But with the Inspirado series, the folks behind Macanudo took a more “boutique” approach, focusing their blends on complex flavors and rarer tobaccos.
Today, we’re looking at Macanudo Inspirado Orange, a cigar that’s new…ish. You see, Inspirado Orange originally started as a European exclusive. It was so popular that it quickly moved to the states, originally appearing only in brick-and-mortar retailers. Today, the people have spoken and Inspirado Orange is finally available to the masses. Wrapped in a gorgeous Honduran leaf overtop Dominican, Honduran, and Nicaraguan long-fillers, Orange produces a rich, buttery blend with almonds, pepper, and a leathery core. A must-try for all fans of medium-bodied cigars.
Macanudo Inspirado Orange received a well-deserved 92-rating and Top 25 Cigar honors.
- MD of New Vienna, OH$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- DN of FORT EDWARD, NY$11.00/ea2 Units,
- SE of Carteret, NJ$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of SAN ANTONIO, TX$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- RO of Laurens, SC$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Broadway, NC$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- TL of Bethpage, NY$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Rittman, OH$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- GD of MYRTLE BEACH, SC$12.50/ea1 Unit,