Man O' War Armada Toro (6.5"x56) Box of 4
Images are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Many expensive cigars are simply 3-dollar sticks with a 10-dollar bill wrapped around it. But from time to time such a price tag is warranted…. expensive because they're actually, well, expensive. Extra care, extra long processes and extra steps during production, extra aging and optimum fermentation, extra rare and costly tobaccos and materials. Man O’ War Armada is all that and more. The price is nauseatingly steep, but boy-oh-boy are you getting something special. It’s an enormous chest of 32 cigars - a gorgeous, handcrafted humidor, with all the accoutrements including tray, humidifier, and digital hygrometer. The cigars inside are no ordinary cigars. It's a special, personal blend of cigar master and Man O’ War maker A.J. Fernandez. A tasty elixir draped in a dark, toothy, Ecuador-Sumatra wrapper leaf and bringing a full-frontal assault of flavor: complexity like you read about, an eruption of Cuban-esque power yet nicely balanced, over-the-top notes of earth, vanilla, coffee, spices, and cedar with a crisp tobacco core. Gloriously full, voluptuous and dense, disarmingly redolent. A super-premium of the first order (red cape sold separately).
9 Winners · 18 Bids Total
- OT of Corpus Christi, TX$14.50/ea2 Units,
- JC of Vero Beach, FL$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Media, PA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- CB of West Sand Lake, NY$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Kitty Hawk, NC$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Pittsburgh, PA$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- GR of Toledo, OH$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- AA of Lafayette, IN$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- AA of Montgomery, IL$14.50/ea1 Unit,