Montecristo White Rothchilde (Robusto) (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Montecristo White cigars make a bold statement.
Continuing with Montecristo's fine tradition of being one of the world's most in-demand brand names, Montecristo adds a bolder, richer element to its stable with the Montecristo White cigar. Comprised of Dominican and Nicaraguan long fillers, wrapped in a flavorful Connecticut-seed Ecuadorian shade grown wrapper, the White offers a smooth, robust and satisfying profile for the more developed palate. This Montecristo lives up to its name.
In February 2017, Montecristo White received an esteemed 91-rating.
19 Winners · 63 Bids Total
- LM of Saint Marys, GA$19.50/ea2 Units,
- GM of Mickleton, NJ$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of New Port Richey, FL$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZI of MARGATE, FL$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Uniontown, OH$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- NL of Murrells Inlet, SC$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZB of Reinbeck, IA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- AN of MILLVILLE, NJ$20.00/ea3 Units,
- RH of Landrum, SC$22.00/ea2 Units,
- JA of Duncanville, TX$20.00/ea2 Units,
- NO of Oklahoma City, OK$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- RO of Mechanicsville, VA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- DG of HOT SPRINGS, AR$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Davenport, IA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- MR of Wildwood, MO$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- KD of Brentwood, CA$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- BM of GAYLORD, MI$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Tucson, AZ$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- MD of Glendale, CA$22.00/ea2 Units,