Montecristo White Vintage Double Corona (6.2"x50) Pack of 10
|Filler||Dominican, Nicaraguan, Peruvian|
An exceptional new blend.
Montecristo is one of the most storied and popular cigar brands in the world. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail and using only the finest tobaccos, Montecristo cigars are always satisfying and always expertly constructed.
Montecristo White Vintage is the follow-up to the heralded Montecristo White series and offers a refined and smooth experience. Coming dressed in a US grown Connecticut shade wrapper from 2008, a Nicaraguan binder and Dominican, Nicaraguan, and Peruvian long-fillers complete this easygoing blend. Mellow to medium-bodied, this stick expresses notes of hazelnut, vanilla, coffee, and spice to set the table for a mellow and smooth blend. Montecristo White Vintage will please all palates and is a great choice to enjoy any time of day.
- JC of Medina, OH$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Lockport, NY$30.00/ea2 Units,
- DH of Miller Place, NY$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- ZM of Sutton, MA$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Merrick, NY$30.00/ea2 Units,
- BG of Kankakee, IL$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Johnson City, NY$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Enumclaw, WA$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of CHICAGO, IL$30.00/ea3 Units,
- JH of Homewood, IL$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- BC of Lombard, IL$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- ND of Wilmington, DE$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- KB of Pittsburgh, PA$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Fort Myers, FL$30.00/ea2 Units,
- JK of Mabank, TX$30.00/ea2 Units,
- CM of Spring, TX$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- HS of Katy, TX$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- HM of East Weymouth, MA$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- LC of Summerville, SC$31.00/ea1 Unit,