Murcielago Toro (Box-Pressed) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
Third time’s the charm!
The Murcielago reminds me of a Hollywood celeb at this point – always disappearing after a few years for a little touch-up and facelift. Luckily, the quality of cigar hasn’t changed one bit, and this time I think they have the look down just right. The new metallic and black bands match exactly what this cigar provides: a modern, luxuriously rich medium to full-bodied handmade straight outta Nicaragua.
While the previous Murcielago was produced at the La Zona factory in Esteli, now Erik Espinosa is crafting the recipe together with AJ Fernadnez. Luckily, the ingredients stayed the same. You’ll find a San Andres Maduro wrapper leaf up top over Nicaraguan long-fillers that boasts flavors of spice, coffee, earth, chocolate, and hits of black pepper. In short? The bat is back, baby, and it’s better than ever.
- RM of Rochester, NY$20.50/ea2 Units,
- SR of Cambridge, OH$20.50/ea3 Units,
- AG of MIAMI SPRINGS, FL$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Indianapolis, IN$20.50/ea2 Units,
- BS of Plymouth, MA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Weston, FL$21.00/ea2 Units,
- RA of POMONA, CA$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- BK of Auburn, IN$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Fort Worth, TX$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- WR of Goose Creek, SC$21.50/ea1 Unit,