My Father La Promesa Petite (Short Robusto) (4.5"x50) Box of 20
A rich past, a promising future.
When Jose ‘Pepin” Garcia, founder of the My Father cigar factory, left his home in Cuba completely by himself, he made a promise to his family: that he would make a name for himself in premium cigars outside of Cuba, and make his family proud of his success. Today the beautiful factory and exquisite, meticulously crafted cigars stand as some of the best in the world, and My Father’s La Promesa stands as a testament and tribute to that success.
La Promesa features filler tobacco grown solely at the Garcia’s own farms in Nicaragua, and is graced with a Nicaraguan binder and Ecuadorian Habano Oscuro wrapper. The flavors are wonderfully balanced notes of pepper, leather, oak, and cream, and do proper justice to the noble inspiration behind the name. Elegance, confidence, and the promise of an excellent experience time after time are what you’ll get when you order a box of La Promesa, Pepin’s crowning achievement.
- JS of Elk Grove, CA1 Unit,
- JB of Williamsville, NY1 Unit,
- KD of SPRING, TX2 Units,
- SB of Port Saint Lucie, FL1 Unit,
- JM of HONOLULU, HI1 Unit,
- MD of Jewett City, CT1 Unit,
- CN of Fairhaven, MA1 Unit,
- WH of South Boardman, MI2 Units,
- VM of Brooklyn, NY1 Unit,
- SF of MECHANICSBURG, PA1 Unit,
- AH of Lorain, OH2 Units,
- AP of Mound, MN2 Units,
- AC of Olathe, KS1 Unit,
- JP of Lakewood, WA1 Unit,