My Father El Centurion Toro (6.2"x52) Pack of 5
Allow me to re-introduce...El Centurion.
No doubt you’ve heard of Jose “Pepin” Garcia, one of the great cigar makers of our time. And chances are you’ve sampled some of his work, but I can guarantee you’ve never seen anything like this before. Originally a limited-edition cigar, El Centurion is back and here to stay.
Staying true to the original blend, Pepin packs the El Centurion with all well-aged Nicaraguan tobaccos. The kicker here is he incorporates the super-unique Sancti Spiritus leaf which morphs this blend into a spicy-sweet beast with notes of pepper and leather. Medium to full in body, El Centurion is tasty right out of the box and after a few months of diligent aging, the real fireworks begin!
- WW of La Plata, MD$22.50/ea2 Units,
- JW of Liberty Township, OH$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- HH of San Jose, CA$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Cornelius, NC$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- MK of Keaau, HI$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Carrollton, TX$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Antioch, TN$23.50/ea1 Unit,
- TB of Tulsa, OK$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Discovery Bay, CA$23.50/ea1 Unit,