Nica Libre Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Sit back and soak in the rich, toasty flavors of this fine Nicaraguan handmade. Patiently aged and box-pressed to perfection, Nica Libre employs a nice recipe of vintage Nicaraguan long-fillers inside a beautiful San Andres maduro wrapper. Toothy and oily....this lovely stick smacks the palate with classic maduro flavors....black tobacco, toast, coffee, and earth....all delivered in a smooth, but bold fashion. Me thinks you'll enjoy it thoroughly.
5 Winners · 8 Bids Total
- MM of Lake Ozark, MO$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Springfield, IL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Irving, TX$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- RD of Hobart, IN$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- DG of ORIENTAL, NC$12.00/ea1 Unit,