Oliva Protege Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 20
Every master starts as a student.
Oliva makes a boatload of cigars. In order to keep up with demand, they're constantly training new rollers. To ensure their skills are up to snuff, the factory managers have these newbies craft a top-selling blend, one they know like the back of their hand. Protege is simply an unbanded bread and butter Oliva blend made by a fresh class of rollers. I'm sworn to secrecy on the exact blend, but here's what I can divulge:
- One of Oliva's top 5 best-sellers.
- 90+ rated many times.
- Former Top 25 honoree.
- Habano-wrapped, medium to full-bodied classic.
This is your chance to pay a fraction of what you normally would for top-notch Oliva handmades, so bid on a bundle of Oliva Protege today, and taste the work of the next generation of master-rollers.
- TU of Mount Prospect , IL$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Cumming, GA$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- SW of Grandview, TN$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- AT of Clarence, NY$31.50/ea4 Units,
- RG of Shelton, WA$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- TW of Selma, AL$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- LR of Andover, KS$31.00/ea2 Units,
- CB of Arden, NC$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- TZ of Post Falls, ID$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- PP of Henley, MO$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- CR of Baton Rouge, LA$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Nags Head, NC$31.50/ea5 Units,
- AL of Cedar Hill, TX$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- NB of Scottsdale, AZ$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- EN of Altamonte Springs, FL$32.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Sanford, FL$32.00/ea2 Units,