Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 10
A reason to love handmade cigars.
Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio has arrived. The stunning follow-up to Oliva's 94-rated Serie 'V' and coveted, limited release Serie 'V' Maduro. I'll be perfectly honest with you, we had the chance to sample these lovelies fresh off the rolling table, and they were every bit as scrumptious as you could hope. My suggestion, get your Melanio cigars now before the backorders build.
Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio will have you at hello, thanks to gorgeous Ecuadorian-grown Sumatra leaf that's dark, thick, oily, and seamless in appearance. Beneath this leaf, a flavorful blend of long-leaf ligeros from Nicaragua unites, including the Oliva's oldest, most prized leaves from Condega and Esteli, along with some extra tobaccos from Jalapa for more flavor and aroma. Each Melanio is full-bodied and full-flavored, with unique nuances such as black pepper, freshly-baked bread, and unsweetened cocoa. You might also notice some toast and lightly creamed coffee. Either way, you're in for a delicious treat from one of the most celebrated cigar-making families in Nicaragua, let alone the industry.
Great news, the Serie 'V' Melanio was honored as the #1 Cigar of 2014 and earned an impressive 96-point rating.
- GR of Farmingville, NY$71.50/ea2 Units,
- WC of Northport, AL$45.00/ea1 Unit,
- BP of Humble, TX$45.00/ea1 Unit,
- DN of Washington, DC$45.50/ea2 Units,
- WM of Fort Wayne, IN$45.50/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Naples, FL$45.00/ea2 Units,
- DT of SAN JOSE, CA$46.00/ea2 Units,
- VS of WINFIELD, IL$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- LK of Albany, GA$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Fresno, CA$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Liverpool, NY$46.00/ea1 Unit,