Padilla Finest Hour - Oscuro (Robusto) (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Padilla: Back in Black!
From affordable bundles, to decadent super-premiums, the Padilla brand has done it all over the last 15 years. Today, however, you’re staring down the barrel at one of their finest creations yet. Welcome, Padilla Finest Hour – a trio of three complex handmades that’ll please the palate of everyone from the new guy on the streets to the grizzled cigar vets.
Take one glance at this Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, and you’ll know you’re in for a dark treat. Full-bodied and ultra-refined, this opulent handmade is crafted with a dual Nicaraguan binder and a handpicked mixture of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers. Loads of black pepper greet you, backed by creamy oak, cinnamon, and milk chocolate.
- JR of O Fallon, IL$12.50/ea2 Units,
- RH of Coraopolis, PA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Hughesville, MD$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Whittier, CA$12.50/ea2 Units,
- DE of Ft. Stewart, GA$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Broken Arrow, OK$12.50/ea2 Units,
- KN of Las Vegas, NV$13.00/ea1 Unit,