Padilla Fumas Connecticut (Churchill) (7.0"x50) Box of 20
This nutty Padilla deal is mind-boggling, spleen-tingling, gland-pumping, eyes-dilating, palm-sweating, you name it....it's just an old fashioned great deal.
Padilla's Fumas blend showcases the same complex profile that took Padilla to the top. Difference is, these are mixed filler....and obscenely cheap. Coming in silky Connecticut wrapper and filled with a blend of tobaccos from Nicaragua's most notable regions, these mild-bodied handmades are smooth and complex. Expect a rich, earthy cigar in true Padilla form with subtle notes of coffee, cream, and sweet spices.
- DD of Davenport , IA$20.00/ea2 Units,
- DS of GEORGETOWN, TN$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- SP of FLUSHING, NY$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- KW of Laurys Station, PA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Grand Blanc, MI$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- RT of Colgate, WI$21.00/ea1 Unit,