Padilla Habano Artisano (Figurado) (6.7"x56) Pack of 5
|Wrapper:||Connecticut, Habano, Maduro|
Padilla Habano may just be the unsung hero of the Padilla portfolio. But those who’ve sampled this Oliva-made, 90-rated jewel savor its medium-bodied charms and complex core of rich, toasty flavors, including nuances of coffee and bittersweet cocoa topped off by a subtle touch of pepper on the finish. The wrapper is a 5-year old Habano wrapper; the fillers consist of vintage Cuban-seed Nicaraguan long-leaf tobacos and zesty Nicaraguan binder.
Artisano Perfecto - A (5.75" x 54) Salomon that's truly a work of art. Featuring three different wrappers in an unbelievable crisscross pattern (similar to argyle), the Artisan is a sight to be seen and a dream to burn.
Good news, Padilla Habano received a well-deserved 90-point rating
- JS of Atlantic City, NJ$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of MONROE, MI$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Norfolk, VA$19.50/ea2 Units,
- JK of STOCKBRIDGE, GA$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Apple Valley, CA$19.50/ea2 Units,
- TC of Bristow, VA$19.50/ea2 Units,
- KF of Upper Marlboro, MD$20.00/ea1 Unit,