Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro Sampler Box of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Your one stop shop for Perdomo 20th Maduro.
Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro is one of Nick Perdomo's finest creations to date. Chock full of flavor, well-constructed and intriguing from start to finish, each is a fine tribute to his impressive 20 years in the cigar industry. It all starts with Cuban-seed long-fillers grown throughout Nicaragua’s black, volcanic soils expertly fermented. No doubt a solid foundation, but the real party starter is the wrapper. Nicaraguan Broadleaf maduro wrappers picked from the highest priming, and barrel-aged in old bourbon barrels for 14+ months prior to being applied. Add in a gentle box-pressed finish, and you're left with one impressive handmade.
Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro Box Sampler includes:
5 - 20th Anniversary Maduro Epicure (6" x 56)
14 Winners · 60 Bids Total
- AH of New York, NY$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- OG of Bishop, TX$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- GR of Bronx, NY$27.00/ea2 Units,
- BC of Bronx, NY$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- NS of Pinellas Park, FL$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- DH of FLORENCE, AZ$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- PP of Broken Arrow, OK$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- AB of Washington, DC$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- MG of Hillsboro, OR$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Naples, FL$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Evanston, IL$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- JE of Dayton, OH$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Prince George, VA$28.00/ea5 Units,
- RG of Dawsonville, GA$29.00/ea2 Units,