Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis (Toro) (5.7"x54) Pack of 5
146 Reasons to love Plasencia
Plasencia is killing it this year with their own brand Plasencia 1865, by introducing one outstanding cigar after another. The family-oriented tobacco growers have been in business for over 150 years, and some amazing brands were born over that timeframe including 5 Vegas, Rocky Patel, Gurkha and so much more. This year we’ve already gotten a taste of the Reserva Original, the Alma Fuerte, and the Alma Del Campo. Now the newest bundle of joy to welcome the Plasencia family is Cosecha 146.
This mellow blend is inspired by the 146th crop grown by the family since they started in 1865! They’ve certainly been busy. The Plasencia’s have christened this premium with a Honduran wrapper and filled it with Honduran and Nicaraguan leaves from 2011. Another premium cigar created by the Plasencia family that will make a great gift or enjoy it yourself.
91-rated. #24 Cigar of 2018.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- SS of Boca Raton, FL$26.50/ea6 Units,
- JG of Berlin, CT$26.50/ea8 Units,
- MD of Inman, KS$26.50/ea1 Unit,
- VI of SHERMAN OAKS, CA$26.50/ea1 Unit,
- FR of Gretna, LA$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- MG of MELBOURNE, FL$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- AB of Montreal, QC$27.00/ea2 Units,