Punch Bareknuckle Pita (Toro) (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the latest chapter in Punch's legendary story. Punch Bareknuckle is all substance. A meaty, medium to full-bodied blend comprised of thick and oily Habano sun-grown wrappers from Ecuador overtop a robust combination of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-leaf ligeros. Each Bareknuckle is bold and eventful, offering a complex array of satisfying nuances layered by deep notes of pepper, earth, and espresso followed by a long, toasty finish with a sweet, cedary influence. Complexity is top-notch, and met with superior balance as Punch Bareknuckle grows more intense toward the nub.
7 Winners · 17 Bids Total
- BC of Bentonville, AR$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- TB of SAVAGE, MN$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- CD of Fontana, CA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- TB of Albert Lea, MN$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- TG of Chalfont, PA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- RT of North Ridgeville, OH$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Havre de Grace, MD$12.50/ea4 Units,