Punch Diablo by AJ Fernandez Scamp (Toro) (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Ecuador Sumatra, Oscuro|
Punch enters the dark side
Coming in hot from IPCPR 2018 Punch delivers its boldest creation to date – Punch Diablo. Punch cigars have been produced in Honduras since their inception in 1960, but when it came time to blend a new, bolder Punch, they turned to none other than AJ Fernandez in Esteli, Nicaragua. The task was to use aged tobacco to create a cigar with strength and bold flavors, complementing the Punch portfolio. They used a bevy of dark tobaccos from four different countries resulting in a bold new creation that is sure to offer full-bodied enthusiasts another reason to love the classic Punch brand.
At first glance you’ll find a 4 years aged Ecuadoran Sumatra Oscuro wrapper that’s dark and toothy. Underneath you’ll find another 4 years aged blend of Nicaraguan and Honduran Habano ligero leaves, bound by a bold Connecticut Broadleaf binder that’s been aged 6 years. This 4 country concoction offers up indulgent and spicy flavors with notes of wood, earth, and leather. If you’ve been on the prowl for a new powerhouse cigar, you can count on AJ’s new take on Punch cigars.
- AH of SHAMONG, NJ$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DW of San Jose, CA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of KANSAS CITY, MO$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- LH of West Concord, MN$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- BG of EDGEWOOD, NM$14.00/ea2 Units,
- PB of Grand Island, NE$14.00/ea2 Units,
- CZ of Oakland Park, FL$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of DANBURY, CT$14.50/ea1 Unit,