Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo Robusto (5.5"x54) Single
A decade old best-seller
Ten years after its original release, Olde World Reserve returns to the world of premium cigars… and we can’t wait to greet it. One of the blends most responsible for Rocky Patel’s success, why this cigar ever disappeared is a mystery to all of us. But we don’t need to reminiscence or wonder why here, we can just soak in the goodness that is Olde World Reserve and rejoice.
For the Corojo, Rocky’s producing the cigar in the Paraiso factory in Danil, Honduras. The stick is more of a medium-bodied beast, with a lot more sweetness than spice. Toasting the foot, you’ll find a rich, woodsy core, complemented by the natural sweetness of the Corojo leaf.
- EI of Denver, CO$1.50/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Coraopolis, PA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Tiverton, RI$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Wilmington, IL$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Knoxville, TN$2.50/ea2 Units,
- WJ of Itmann, WV$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of KIRKLAND, IL$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- HV of Ludington, MI$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Johnson City, NY$2.50/ea1 Unit,