Rocky Patel The Edge Square (Toro) (6.5"x52) Pack of 20
Pressed with power.
Edge Square is a delicious new(ish) way to enjoy Rocky Patel's 91-powerhouse masterpiece series, The Edge. Edge Square used to sit on the shelves of every retailer naturally, but then, for whatever reason it disappeared… today, we’re happy to welcome Edge Square back. Available in a variety of sizes and sharply box-pressed to deliver a bold new array of flavors to your entire palate, Edge Square takes some of the world's strongest and most flavorful tobaccos and turns them into something tasty for all to enjoy. Sit back and savor a balanced mixture of long-leaf ligero grown in Nicaragua and Honduras, wrapped in your choice of two wrappers: a rich maduro that's dark and oily or a spicy, Cuban-esque Corojo. A full-bodied bouquet of bold, hearty flavors, including notes of earth, coffee, and wood are presented in a smooth, balanced fashion, then finished by a naturally sweet spice that lingers long on the aftertaste.
- DP of Middletown, CT$64.99/ea1 Unit,
- PH of SPOKANE VALLEY, WA$64.99/ea2 Units,
- KT of Casper, WY$64.99/ea2 Units,
- GL of Sarasota, FL$64.99/ea2 Units,
- CC of Fernandina Beach , FL$64.99/ea1 Unit,
- KE of Crown Point, IN$64.99/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Colorado Springs, CO$66.99/ea1 Unit,