Rocky Patel Vintage '90 (Belicoso) (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Rocky Patel Vintage, A masterpiece.
In the "cigar community" (is it me or is there a "community" for everything these days?), Rocky Patel's Vintage Series of cigars have been blazing hot. For good reason. This Vintage '90 blend is nothing short of masterful: complex and smooth, with layer after layer of deep box-pressed flavor. Offered in 2 styles, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992. With each, the wrapper tobaccos are the key ingredient. In fact these wrappers are incredible. Let me explain:
Vintage 1990 is a blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan Ligero draped in a tantalizing natural Broadleaf wrapper from Honduras. It's medium-bodied and box-pressed with a really enjoyable, complex smooth-rich flavor.
To accompany its spot within the world's Top 50 Cigars, Vintage 1990 received a '93' and '92' rating!
- DS of Minneapolis, MN$10.50/ea2 Units,
- BC of Cary, NC$11.00/ea2 Units,
- AZ of Rosamond, CA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- JK of Springfield, MO$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- RW of LOVELAND, OH$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KW of CALUMET CITY, IL$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- UN of Conyers, GA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Mineola, NY$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DA of Honolulu, HI$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- CJ of INDIANAPOLIS, IN$11.50/ea1 Unit,