Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Corona (5.5"x44) Pack of 5
Yet another chapter has been written to the Romeo y Julieta cigar story.
Introducing Reserva Real cigars. Like the Romeo Viejo, it's a more rich and flavorful blend than you may be accustomed to with Romeo. Adding a healthy helping of Nicaraguan long-filler to the traditional Dominican blend, you'll notice a more flavorful, heartier cigar than the 1875 line. Add an Ecuadorian grown Connecticut Shade wrapper to smooth the flavor a bit, while adding the right amount of spice to the palate to keep things interesting. Available in a slew of sizes, you're sure to find something you'll like in this line.
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real received a well-deserved 91-rating noting.
- PK of Youngstown, OH$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of New Berlin, WI$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Gainesville, VA$15.00/ea4 Units,
- AL of Madison, AL$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Leesville, LA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- SB of Chardon, OH$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- SA of Oak Creek, WI$15.00/ea1 Unit,