Sancho Panza Triple Anejo Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Wrapper||Nicaraguan Jalapa, Sun Grown|
|Filler||Brazilian, Ecuadorian, United States|
Prepare yourself, steel your nerves, and behold the full-bodied morsel that lies before you, Sancho Panza Triple Anejo. This Honduran handmade will make your mouth water and knees clatter with its potent, full-bodied mix of premium tobaccos. This savory beaut features Ecuadorian Sumatra, US Broadleaf, and Brazilian Arapiraca long-fillers tucked beneath a high-priming Nicaraguan Jalapa Sun Grown wrapper. Delivering a wallop of hearty spice right from the get-go, expect to be dazzled with flavors of pepper, earth, leather, and coffee with a subtly-sweet undercurrent dotting the finish.
7 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- JF of EDMOND, OK$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Warren, RI$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- AC of Southfield, MI$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Bonham, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Marshall, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- TW of Nashville, TN$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- NK of Tallahassee, FL$8.50/ea1 Unit,