Southern Draw Firethorn Habano Rosado Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
A Thorn in your humidor, not in your side.
Each cigar I’ve sampled from Southern Draw so far has been nothing short of spectacular. The brand’s owner, Robert Holt wanted to focus on perfection, so he decided to create cigars in small batches and he employed the help of blend master AJ Fernandez. The result? A portfolio of absolutely stunning cigars that will absolutely blow your mind.
The Firethorn blend is draped with a double-fermented Habano-Rosado wrapper with Cuban seed fillers at the core. The flavor? Glad you asked! This sweet and spicy beauty is delightful with notes of roasted nuts, cocoa, and caramel. Like all of Southern Draw’s cigars, this gem is best paired with a libation - like cream ale, pilsner, Malbec, or Syrah.
- KJ of Miami, FL$22.50/ea2 Units,
- JK of Charleston, SC$22.50/ea2 Units,
- KM of BOYCE, LA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of VICTORIA, TX$22.50/ea2 Units,
- BH of Goshen, IN$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Tomball, TX$22.50/ea2 Units,
- EH of BEAVERTON, OR$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- SB of Portsmouth, VA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Puyallup, WA$22.50/ea3 Units,
- JC of Seattle, WA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Pilesgrove, NJ$22.50/ea2 Units,
- JO of Phoenix, AZ$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Suwanee, GA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of HERKIMER, NY$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Clayton, MI$23.00/ea2 Units,
- DL of Escondido, CA$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Riverton, IL$23.50/ea1 Unit,