Southern Draw Kudzu Robusto (5.5"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Ecuador Habano, Oscuro|
What's a Kudzu? I don't know, but it tastes good!
Southern Draw is the new kid on the block. They’ve been around for a short time, but they’ve made a big bang due to their focus on quality over quantity. You may not have heard of Robert Holt yet, but I bet you know his partner — AJ Fernandez. Crafted in AJ's factory in Esteli, these beauties are nothing short of fantastic.
Kudzu Oscuro sports a double fermented wrapper that's silky smooth, and contains a mixture of Cuban-seed and Nicaraguan long-fillers. In short, this cigar's got quite the kick. You’ll get notes of cocoa, cedar, and spice - great when paired with a fine scotch, smoky bourbon, or complex and bold IPA.
- LH of DURHAM, NC$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- BE of Saint Louis, MO$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Tempe, AZ$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- SA of GAITHERSBURG, MD$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of San Antonio, TX$17.00/ea4 Units,
- RO of EXETER, PA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- TG of WARNER ROBINS, GA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Hilton Head, SC$17.50/ea2 Units,
- WB of Hayward, CA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Evansville, IN$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- GK of Fairmont, WV$18.00/ea1 Unit,