Southern Draw Kudzu Robusto (5.5"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Ecuador Habano, Oscuro|
What's a Kudzu? I don't know, but it tastes good!
Southern Draw is the new kid on the block. They’ve been around for a short time, but they’ve made a big bang due to their focus on quality over quantity. You may not have heard of Robert Holt yet, but I bet you know his partner — AJ Fernandez. Crafted in AJ's factory in Esteli, these beauties are nothing short of fantastic.
Kudzu Oscuro sports a double fermented wrapper that's silky smooth, and contains a mixture of Cuban-seed and Nicaraguan long-fillers. In short, this cigar's got quite the kick. You’ll get notes of cocoa, cedar, and spice - great when paired with a fine scotch, smoky bourbon, or complex and bold IPA.
- LH of DURHAM, NC$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- RO of EXETER, PA$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Swedesboro, NJ$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- GJ of Las Vegas, NV$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Tempe, AZ$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Lexa, AR$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- JF of Broken Arrow, OK$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- KL of Lafayette, LA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- SP of Greensboro, NC$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- PL of Saint Petersburg, FL$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- BE of Saint Louis, MO$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- TF of Burnsville, MN$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- LB of Lanham, MD$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of WARNER ROBINS, GA$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Denver, CO$23.00/ea1 Unit,