Super-Premium Rosado 2nds Robusto (5.5"x50) Pack of 20
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
Rosados for the rest of us!
When you get married, or get a new house, or a good promotion, you probably want to shell out for the good stuff. But what about when you’re out walking the dog? Mowing the lawn? Cleaning the gutters? You’re not going to want a super expensive cigar hanging out of your mouth while doing the chores, but you still want something that tastes good. That’s where Super-Premium Rosado 2nds come in!
These beauties are handmade in the Dominican Republic by folks who take real pride in their work, folks responsible for powerhouses like La Gloria Cubana and Cohiba. They come wrapped in a Habano Sun-Grown wrapper over a Honduran binder and fillers from the Dominican, Honduras, and Nicaragua. No more settling for junk when you grab a bundle of Super-Premium Rosado 2nds, just delicious medium-bodied notes of leather, spice, and coffee at a price you can feel good about.
- SR of Miami, FL$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- WE of Gaithersburg, MD$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Tuscola, TX$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Columbus, MI$20.50/ea3 Units,
- JC of Niles, MI$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- HR of LAKEWOOD, CA$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Port Richey, FL$20.50/ea2 Units,