Villiger San'Doro Colorado Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
San'Don't miss out on this one
A Top 25 Cigar of 2016 and for good reason. Villiger San'Doro Colorado is a decadent morsel. It's balanced, with just enough kick to keep your interest the entire way through. Adorned with an Ecuadorian-grown Colorado-shade wrapper atop Nicaraguan long-fillers, Villiger San'Doro Colorado booms with notes of leather, cashew, and a slight hint of honey. Be sure to add this to your collection ASAP, as I'm sure they'll fly off the racks.
92-rated. #15 Cigar of 2018.
- JB of Hughesville, MD$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- WS of MECHANICSBURG, OH$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- SA of Angel Fire, NM$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Coventry Township, OH$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Freehold, NJ$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- CN of Indianola, IA$16.00/ea1 Unit,