Xikar Torch Bleeder/Screwdriver Tool Lighter
The Torch Tool
Torch lighters are great. They make lighting up a cigar quick and easy, as long as they work. But the tiny screws, hard to reach adjustment wheels, and frequent misfires can also make this little commodity a pain to use at times. Xikar, the leading cigar accessory company, has heard your cries. They offer a lifetime warranty on all their products. So you can imagine they do a lot of repairs. So they brought to market the very tool they use to work on their lighters and cutters. This Xikar Torch Bleeder/Screwdriver Tool fits comfortably in your hand and features both a Phillips head and Flathead screwdriver, perfect for tightening, or loosening those tiny screws, or adjusting those tiny flame adjustment wheels. Pop the cap off the end, and you’ll find a convenient torch bleeder tool. No more rummaging through the junk drawer to find a paper clip. Pick one up today and get your prized torch lighters working great ASAP.
Measures 5.5” Long.
- JH of Charles Town, WV$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KL of PALMETTO, GA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- MB of BRUNSWICK, OH$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RK of Las Vegas, NV$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of La Grange, NC$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- MG of PISCATAWAY, NJ$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Manassas, VA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of New Carlisle, OH$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- BG of Kailua, HI$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- SD of OCEAN VIEW, DE$8.00/ea1 Unit,