America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 weeks ago by Sunoverbeach. 340 replies replies.
7 Pages<1234567>
Trump says Mar-a-Lago is under siege by FBI
Sunoverbeach Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs
bgz Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Brewha wrote:
So, you favor a war. A civil war.

Jesus Christ macs…


You don't know how common this stupid sh*t is... people willing to go to war over a big orange criminal dip sh*t.

People love being told what to do...

But I've asked this one simple f*cking question to like minded individuals, and never got a straight answer... like ever.

Who are you going to fight?
bgz Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Just because a lot of right ring radicals have military backgrounds, doesn't mean everyone in the military is some radical dumb azz who wants to see our country destroyed.

We got cars, houses, cellphones... actual lives.

These azzholes would have all that go away, because what? Some criminal got his house raided?

GTFO

You p*ssies ain't going to war with anyone.
bgz Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
You going to announce it on twitter?

#civil-war-for-the-orange-one
RayR Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Brewha wrote:
So, you favor a war. A civil war.

Jesus Christ macs…


When everything goes to hell in a handbasket if the left gets their way with their Build Better Back, The Great Reset, cultural Marxism and fundamentally transforming this and that, Lord knows what will happen.
bgz Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
You going to conspire to have a wring a liberal at work day?

Going to go shoot up some supermarket, or a school?

That'll show em.

Those are some like minded individuals.

Going to go to a save the forest campaign? Drop a nade on some hippies?

Where you going to start?
bgz Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
When it's all said and done, you'll have to spill your neighbors blood for what exactly?

Because you want to control women's bodies?

Because you want guns (which be real, nobody is taking)?

Because you feel like you're not getting the handouts you deserve?

What is it exactly... most the people I hear this rhetoric from ain't exactly hurting...

You're going to give up your life for some dip sh*t...

Because he told you so...

Let's be real... that is the reality of the situation.
RayR Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
bgz wrote:
You going to announce it on twitter?

#civil-war-for-the-orange-one


With those images of the orange-one in your head all the time, it's time to seek professional help.
That TDS is a b*tch! 🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠
bgz Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Propaganda death ensemble
Burial to be
Corpses rotting through the night
In blood-laced misery
Scorched earth, the policy
The reason for the siege
The pendulum, it shaves the blade
The strafing air blood raid

Infiltration push reserves
Encircle the front lines
Supreme art of strategy
Playing on the minds
Bombard till submission
Take all to their graves
Indication of triumph:
The numbers that are dead

Sport the war
War support

The sport is war, total war
When victory's really massacre
The final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill
bgz Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
With those images of the orange-one in your head all the time, it's time to seek professional help.
That TDS is a b*tch! 🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠


You're the idiots talking civil war...

What's your excuse for killing liberals then Liz?
bgz Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
If it appears I'm ranting here and won't stop, there is a time limit...

Waiting for a game to finish downloading.

And it's almost done.
bgz Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Going to go kill some humans in virtual form...

You know, because it's better than shooting them for real.

Because killing is bad.

What is it in your bible?

Thou shalt not kill?
bgz Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
K, last words before I ignore you guys because you type too f*cking slow...

Go play the video game Fallout, dystopia... that's the only thing that comes from civil war.

You think you idiots are going to have any power when it's all said and done?

LMFAO
RayR Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
OK, Ben, you go kill your virtual bad orange men in your game if that's your therapy.

The truth is that civil wars, and wars between regimes start when one side demands complete control over the other side and is willing to commit violence in one form or another to make that happen. The left has historically had a virtual monopoly on that and if you were paying attention, they are still doing it every day today. They are not willing to let people live free without coercion to sort out their own regional issues, they always want complete control from the center, one ring to rule them all, a boot on the neck of all, power for power's sake, their tool must always be a centralized Leviathan nation-state. It's a dream they have, he that controls the state controls all.

“Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class.” ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

ZRX1200 Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Brewha wrote:
So, you favor a war. A civil war.

Jesus Christ macs…



Bro……he’s telling you your religious leaders (democrats) are leading us TO one…..

And he doesn’t want to hear you complain about what you ignore. Cheeto is pretty far down the list of problems with the American body politic and the short bus crowd is just obsessed. BGZ can try to hide behind making it a troll but at some point the bill has to be picked up.
bgz Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
You're right... people been calling for civil war for years.

Not sure why anyone would want that. In this country... almost everyone has a cell phone, a tv and a working toilet even if all they eat is ramen... that, and fat bums exist.

At no point in history has those things been true at the same time.

America is beautiful.
MACS Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Brewha wrote:
So, you favor a war. A civil war.

Jesus Christ macs…


No. I don't. I'm just telling you if it comes to that, your side will lose.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
RayR wrote:
OK, Ben, you go kill your virtual bad orange men in your game if that's your therapy.

The truth is that civil wars, and wars between regimes start when one side demands complete control over the other side and is willing to commit violence in one form or another to make that happen. The left has historically had a virtual monopoly on that and if you were paying attention, they are still doing it every day today. They are not willing to let people live free without coercion to sort out their own regional issues, they always want complete control from the center, one ring to rule them all, a boot on the neck of all, power for power's sake, their tool must always be a centralized Leviathan nation-state. It's a dream they have, he that controls the state controls all.

“Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class.” ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State




Just to prove a point that the Left wants to keep propping up in conversations...Right Wing extremism...ok...suppose it could be a problem. The FBI Director recently talked about it to Congress...except...

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

No religious wackjob gun toting Trump followers on THAT list. Let's get real and admit real truths.
bgz Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
^ I would reply to that, but he cancelled me because he's a snowflake.
RayR Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Com'on Ben, you are speechless now? You can't talk because you claim DMV canceled you? LOL

Like a lefty, are you are trying to deny reality by changing the narrative?
One of the arrows in the lefty quiver they use as a preemptive strike in their war on civilization is trying to control words. "dangerous extremist" becomes parents who protest before their lefty school boards, anybody who criticizes progressive socialist regime policies on social media, or openly protest violent lefty protests. A pro-life advocate" becomes defined as one conducting a war on women, and so on.

Get this...while violent crime skyrockets in lefty-controlled cities because lefty politicians, lefty bureaucrats, and lefty judges have made the word "justice" a joke by repeatedly releasing violent criminals in the streets so they can find new victims, here in the Evil Empire State of New York...

Quote:
"Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) signed legislation on Monday that “corrected” terminology used in state law to refer to prison “inmates” as “incarcerated individuals.”

According to a press release on Hochul’s website, the new legislation will “reduce harmful stigma against incarcerated people by correcting outdated terminology” in an effort to “promote greater fairness and restore dignity for individuals that have been affected by the criminal justice system.”


Legislation (A.9273/S.8216) replaces instances of the word "inmate" in state law with "incarcerated individual". Individuals impacted by the criminal justice system have long noted that terms such as felon, inmate, prisoner, and convict dehumanize individuals and perpetuate the idea that incarcerated people should be permanently demonized and stigmatized. This language change within state law will reduce stigma against people involved in the criminal justice system and therefore eliminate barriers to opportunities that they face. Previous legislation covered all instances of state law but did not cover active pieces of legislation in 2021 that were signed into law and included the term "inmate".

Republican state Sen. James Tedisco slammed the legislation, calling it a “woke criminals first law” and urged his supporters to help him pass a separate piece of “victim’s first” legislation and get Hochul out of office.

More...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/08/09/hochul-signs-legislation-to-refer-to-inmates-as-incarcerated-individuals-n2611492


The lizard lady actually signed a Newspeak law to change what wurds can be used so as to not hurt the sensitive feelings of violent felons because they are probably supporters of Progressive Democrats.



bgz Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Correlation is not causation... yet you use it as evidence in almost all your arguments.

Also, between you and dmv, I'm not sure which one to call Cap'n Cut'n Paste.
CelticBomber Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
ZRX1200 wrote:
Bro……he’s telling you your religious leaders (democrats) are leading us TO one…..

And he doesn’t want to hear you complain about what you ignore. Cheeto is pretty far down the list of problems with the American body politic and the short bus crowd is just obsessed. BGZ can try to hide behind making it a troll but at some point the bill has to be picked up.


Trump is far down the list of problems? The term Civil War was trending across ALL social media and made it into this thread because the FBI executed a search warrant. The January 6th insurrection has already happened at Trumps urging and now you guys are talking more violence? But, it's just the left that are violent. You have Trumpers all over the country running for office saying elections are rigged... unless they win.

You call Democrats our religious leaders which is hilarious. Trump was a Democrat his whole life. Now he's a savior for the right that will save the USA. Trump is the dictionary definition of a Cult of Personality.

I seem to remember chants of Lock her up when it came to the Clinton emails. Trump takes classified documents out of the White House and it's no big deal. He's getting picked on... poor guy. What a bunch of hypocrites. Boo hoo!
RayR Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
bgz wrote:
Correlation is not causation... yet you use it as evidence in almost all your arguments.

Also, between you and dmv, I'm not sure which one to call Cap'n Cut'n Paste.


You weren't allowed to play connect the dots when you were a youngin', were you?

So you don't like the words presented by us cut n' pasters, you want us to be just like you, ignore facts and evidence and write whatever pops into your drug-addled mind?
Stogie1020 Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
A search warrant is not how you retrieve documents form a party. You do that with a subpoena. Trump was previously served with a subpoena, and as a result, turned 15 boxes of records over to NARA via the FBI, who came to Mar a Lago to pick them up. All NARA had to do was either obtain a subsequent subpoena, or ask the court to press for enforcement of the current one.

I am particularly concerned with (a) the use of a search warrant and (b) the requests to turn off the surveillance system and not have any DJT attorneys present for the hours long search.

Why has the DOJ not released the affidavit and return of the warrant?
CelticBomber Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
Stogie1020 wrote:
A search warrant is not how you retrieve documents form a party. You do that with a subpoena. Trump was previously served with a subpoena, and as a result, turned 15 boxes of records over to NARA via the FBI, who came to Mar a Lago to pick them up. All NARA had to do was either obtain a subsequent subpoena, or ask the court to press for enforcement of the current one.

I am particularly concerned with (a) the use of a search warrant and (b) the requests to turn off the surveillance system and not have any DJT attorneys present for the hours long search.

Why has the DOJ not released the affidavit and return of the warrant?


This didn't just fall out of the sky. The DOJ and Trump's lawyers were in talks for weeks about what the DOJ wanted. Those talks broke down. The DOJ had enough probable cause to get a federal judge to sign the warrants. So yes, this is how you retrieve classified documents from a party. Trumps lawyers WERE present during the search and received copies of the warrant and receipts for everything taken. They requested the camera's be shut off. So what. It was a request. Maybe they thought the former President wouldn't want tapes of the search leaked or maybe they didn't want their agents to be publicly identified and subjected to harassment by nutjobs who see a liberal boogeyman under every rock. The parents of the Sandy Hook victims are still harassed to this day thanks to Alex Jones, who helped finance and organize the Jan 6th insurrection. Who knows. They asked, were told no and moved on.

Step 1 "Would you mind turning the cameras off?"
Step 2 "No!"
Step 3 "Okay..."

NATIONAL CONSPIRACY! Pundits will be able to talk and post about this for weeks and Cha-CHING!

Step 4: Profit
Brewha Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
So does the Conservative party Back the Blue?

Cause they are saying the FBI is corrupt and can’t be trusted.
Like the CDC, DOJ, NASA…..oh hell, anyone they don’t understand or disagree with…
frankj1 Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Stogie1020 wrote:
A search warrant is not how you retrieve documents form a party. You do that with a subpoena. Trump was previously served with a subpoena, and as a result, turned 15 boxes of records over to NARA via the FBI, who came to Mar a Lago to pick them up. All NARA had to do was either obtain a subsequent subpoena, or ask the court to press for enforcement of the current one.

I am particularly concerned with (a) the use of a search warrant and (b) the requests to turn off the surveillance system and not have any DJT attorneys present for the hours long search.

Why has the DOJ not released the affidavit and return of the warrant?


I think Garland is addressing some of these questions, sounds like Trump's lawyers did know, were there, have the docs with specific items in question listed and lists of what was taken, and per usual told their client to stay quiet...like that'll happen.

Something like 7 months ?(I may have heard incorrectly) went by without compliance for more stuff

Now Garland is sort of calling Trump's bluff by challenging him to allow it all to go public instead of just saying stuff.
It will be interesting to see if his attorneys end up trying to stop the unsealing.

None of which means innocence or guilt yet. But love him or hate him, one should never react based on what Trump claims.

Sunoverbeach Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
What kind of music do planets like?
Neptunes
frankj1 Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
uranus.
just felt like saying that.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Whatchu just call me?!?
frankj1 Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
well it ain't myanus, now is it?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Hope it is. What Jupiter Uranus is urbusiness
CelticBomber Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
You two are treasures. I went from Mad Max Thunderdome blind rage to... aww they're adorable!
DrafterX Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
I heard da FBI shot Trump's puppy-dog... Mad
CelticBomber Offline
#85 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
DrafterX wrote:
I heard da FBI shot Trump's puppy-dog... Mad


I wonder where he'll bury it?

(I feel bad about that one but I also giggled as I typed it.)
DrafterX Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
It was just a flesh wound.. Mellow
Major Boobage Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
My god. I never realized how much some of you idiots abandoned facts and simply worship at the cox of Trump. You jump straight to the most implausible conspiracy pitched by that idiot ditching all logic.

May god have mercy on your souls.
frankj1 Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Hey!
I'm like uh idiot too, and I don't believe Orange Fluff Stuff.

You hurt my feeling!
Say you're sorry
DrafterX Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
You want i should take out the boobage..?? Huh
frankj1 Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
DrafterX wrote:
You want i should take out the boobage..?? Huh

please clarify that offer before I regret saying yes...
bgz Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Drafter has nicer boobs than Celtic.

Facts.
bgz Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
You weren't allowed to play connect the dots when you were a youngin', were you?

So you don't like the words presented by us cut n' pasters, you want us to be just like you, ignore facts and evidence and write whatever pops into your drug-addled mind?


Is that how you all lemming minded mother f*ckers got the way you are?

Glad I liked to play chess when I was a kid.


ZRX1200 Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
DrafterX may wear a bigger cup size but stePHan is a bigger boob by a country mile.
DrafterX Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
My boobs are spectacular.. Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#95 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
well then, yes!
Take 'em out.
bgz Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
I question that they are real though
drglnc Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 04-01-2019
Posts: 304
Best i can tell this is Rumor and Speculation but... we may have some info on what the FBI was after...

"The classified documents Donald Trump allegedly took from the White House to Mar-a-Lago include information on nuclear weapons ... according to a new report on the FBI raid.

FBI agents tore though Trump's Florida resort looking for classified info on nukes, the Washington Post reports, with the feds concerned the documents might be in danger of being seen by the wrong eyes."
bgz Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
drglnc wrote:
Best i can tell this is Rumor and Speculation but...



I know right? You convinced me... I now think Drafter's boobs are real and spectacular!
RayR Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
drglnc wrote:
Best i can tell this is Rumor and Speculation but... we may have some info on what the FBI was after...

"The classified documents Donald Trump allegedly took from the White House to Mar-a-Lago include information on nuclear weapons ... according to a new report on the FBI raid.

FBI agents tore though Trump's Florida resort looking for classified info on nukes, the Washington Post reports, with the feds concerned the documents might be in danger of being seen by the wrong eyes."


Oh ya! Sure sure sure...now they say they were looking for classified documents on nukes. That's a good one. Totally believable to idjuts. I heard the agents refused to present the search warrant too.

Contrary to Brewha's TDS muddled brain, these are banana republic tactics, to try to smear Trump and his endorsed candidates for the upcoming midterms. The whole drama of the raid with goons and flashing lights is banana republic political theater.
bgz Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
Oh ya! Sure sure sure...now they say they were looking for classified documents on nukes. That's a good one. Totally believable to idjuts. I heard the agents refused to present the search warrant too.

Contrary to Brewha's TDS muddled brain, these are banana republic tactics, to try to smear Trump and his endorsed candidates for the upcoming midterms. The whole drama of the raid with goons and flashing lights is banana republic political theater.


He's not just a criminal, he's a compulsive criminal, he does crime just because he's been doing it for so long and getting away with it he gets his rocks off on the sh*t.

The dude is a criminal, 100%... no ifs ands our doubts... blatantly obvious to anyone that knows what a criminal looks and sounds like.

I would chastise you for not understanding this, but I think you do understand it... you're a narrative pusher, a lemming creator... you have no scruples, no morals, no ethics...

Just where ever you go, do as much harm as possible with the rhetoric citing bad data sources and your "connect the dot" "logic"...
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages<1234567>