America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 weeks ago by Sunoverbeach. 340 replies replies.
7 Pages«<234567>
Trump says Mar-a-Lago is under siege by FBI
MACS Offline
#251 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Imagine if President Trump sent the FBI to raid Obama's house? People would have called him a dicta--- oh, wait, they called him that.

Anyone want to remind me what he did to be considered a dictator? Was it any of these things that he did...

Lowering taxes? Cutting regulations? Ending wars, bringing troops home? Getting our soldiers remains back from North Korea?

Lowering funding to NATO, the UN, the WHO? Opportunity zone programs for impoverished neighborhoods? Giving low-level, non-violent inmates a second chance?

Protecting our borders and lowering illegal immigration? Having the lowest unemployment rate among minorities, like... ever?

Bringing back some manufacturing? Evening out lopsided trade tariffs? Record highs in the stock market? Getting big pharma to match low prices abroad? Energy independence? Peace deals in the Mid-East?

Donating his salary to different organizations?

Now, I know some of you folks suffering from TDS will say I'm a Trumpanzee or any other pejorative... but before you do, please list the things Trump did to be considered a dictator.
ZRX1200 Offline
#252 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Or largely implementing Bush and Obama policies……
Brewha Offline
#253 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Or even Trump showing his tax returns!


Ah, what wonderment!
Brewha Offline
#254 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
....imagine all the people......living life with peas....
Brewha Offline
#255 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Make that Whirled Peas...
CelticBomber Offline
#256 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Hokey pokey?


I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but, I turned myself around.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#257 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
MACS wrote:
Imagine if President Trump sent the FBI to raid Obama's house? People would have called him a dicta--- oh, wait, they called him that.

Anyone want to remind me what he did to be considered a dictator? Was it any of these things that he did...

Lowering taxes? Cutting regulations? Ending wars, bringing troops home? Getting our soldiers remains back from North Korea?

Lowering funding to NATO, the UN, the WHO? Opportunity zone programs for impoverished neighborhoods? Giving low-level, non-violent inmates a second chance?

Protecting our borders and lowering illegal immigration? Having the lowest unemployment rate among minorities, like... ever?

Bringing back some manufacturing? Evening out lopsided trade tariffs? Record highs in the stock market? Getting big pharma to match low prices abroad? Energy independence? Peace deals in the Mid-East?

Donating his salary to different organizations?

Now, I know some of you folks suffering from TDS will say I'm a Trumpanzee or any other pejorative... but before you do, please list the things Trump did to be considered a dictator.



To me personally the biggest was...

Making the US energy independent for the 1st time in close to 70 years! Yuuuge.

Look at us now. A laughingstock military after the Afghanistan surrender debacle and the brass pushing CRT and gender reassignment, a Ukrainian slush fund...again, begging for oil from the Haus of Saud while giving Iran nuclear weapons, the entire EU is going to go cold with their Green New Deals and Putin built his pipeline making them dependent on him. Sending troops and more drone strikes into Syria and Sudan, doing the God awful Covid19 lockdowns and mandates...but Trump was bad. It makes you want to walk around with a 2x4 like in Walking Tall but have a brand on it that spells out "TDS" so everyone else will know to give wide berth to the special idiot walking towards them. Everything they've ever accused Trump of doing, the DNC is complicit and doing right in their faces...but Trump. Here's to him running again and having a great campaign because if ANYONE says 81 million people voted for Pedo Joe...you already know what you're dealing with. Why would anyone put up chainlink fencing and bring in the National Guard? There was NOBODY there for his inaugural parade. They were worried people would catch on early...but they didn't. Most of the Lefties in here still spout on about Trump...and can't tell you jack $hit good that Biden has done for America...not for him...not for his friends...America.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#258 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
CelticBomber wrote:
I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but, I turned myself around.



That's what it's all about.Applause
DrMaddVibe Offline
#259 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
Federal Official Had “Blessing of Biden” in Authorizing FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago


Jon Solomon’s Just the News recently obtained a letter between National Archivist Debra Stiedel Wall and Trump’s legal team showing Biden’s tacit support for the FBI’s investigation into Trump.

The documents in question had been examined by and temporarily in possession of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) as early as January of 2022, when they “arranged for the transport from the Trump Mar-a-Lago property in Florida to the National Archives of 15 boxes that contained Presidential records, following discussions with President Trump’s representatives in 2021,” according to NBC News.

Then in April, presumably after returning these materials back into Trump’s possession, Wall writes Trump’s defense attorney Evan Corcoran, “In its initial review of materials within those boxes, NARA identified items marked as classified national security information.” Wall then informs Corcoran that the FBI would like access to the documents. Given the supposed sensitivity of the documents, it seems strange that NARA returned them to Trump before completing their review. Cocoran requested time to determine whether Trump intended to exercise executive privilege on specified materials.

"We have requested the ability to review the documents," Corcoran wrote to both NARA and White House Deputy Counsel on April 29. “We would respectfully request that you restrict access to the documents until we have had the opportunity to review the documents and to consult with President Donald J. Trump so that he may personally make any decision to assert a claim of constitutionally based privilege.”

According to Just the News, “Wall informed Corcoran that she had the blessing of Biden to overrule those privilege claims and share all materials requested by the DOJ and FBI.”

From the letter: "The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported 'protective assertion of executive privilege,'" Wall wrote. "... I have therefore decided not to honor the former President's 'protective' claim of privilege."

Here’s WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre a day after the raid:

(Cue the Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejTs_NX2Yg


Wall’s claim that Biden deferred to her judgment is odd considering that, on the same day, Wall herself was contacted by White House Counsel member Dana Remus stating that “The President has determined that an assertion of executive privilege is not in the best interests of the United States, and therefore is not justified.” That letter is available thanks to a FOIA request (not sure who filed it but luckily Google has yet to scrub it from the top search results):

Why Wall told Trump’s team that it was her decision is a mystery. Could this be related to Dana Remus’s departure from the WH Counsel Office just one month later? Did Remus f*** up by revealing it was Biden’s decision?

Shortly after Wall’s letter was sent, the DOJ issued a subpoena prompting the FBI to visit Mar-a-Lago on June 3 who granted access voluntarily by Trump. The FBI seized a portion of the materials and instructed Trump to lock the remaining boxes in a storage room, an order Trump complied with according to a Fox News source.

A quick reminder that when Hillary Clinton was subpoenaed to produce the contents of her private email server, her response was far from compliant. She denied ever receiving a subpoena, told the FBI she could not locate any of the requested 13 mobile devices, deleted 33,000 emails from her personal server, and joked about all of this publicly! Somehow this behavior did not result in a search warrant and raid of her summer home in Chappaqua, NY.

Can you if Trump had burned the documents after learning of the subpoena and claiming to have ‘misplaced’ them?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-08-23/fbi-had-blessing-biden-mar-lago-raid



Merrick Garland is a DNC partisan hack that was NEVER fit for the SCOTUS and he's bitter bull seeing red for not getting his "Precious". This administration can leak everything to the NY Slimes but won't show anything to Americans? That's not going to last long...at all!
Brewha Offline
#260 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
And decades of Trump abuse march on…..
MACS Offline
#261 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Brewha wrote:
And decades of Trump abuse march on…..


Name the abuse? Name what he did that was dictatorial?

I'll grab a snickers.
frankj1 Offline
#262 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
MACS wrote:
Name the abuse? Name what he did that was dictatorial?

I'll grab a snickers.

well, he did try to stay in power despite losing the election...do I need to come up wif worse than ignoring an election result, or is that enough like a dictator by definition?

Shawn, I love ya, you know that. But even if the most perfect person in the world lost the election but tried to flip Democracy on its head to stay in office, the bigger picture is that there is no such thing as a Benevolent Dictator...he/she is a dictator and we can't allow for that.

It's not about how many good things or how many bad things while in office, it's about the voice of the people being bigger than any individual.

I need more than you can't believe 81 million voted for Biden as actual evidence. I know you understand.
They've come up with absolute zero. It's (well past) time to move on and admit he really tried to seize power.
Great POTUS or horrible POTUS is not the question. When the loser tries to hold on to power, that just might be a dictator kind of guy.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#263 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Did you hear about the actor who fell through the floorboards?
He was just going through a stage
bgz Offline
#264 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
frankj1 wrote:
well, he did try to stay in power despite losing the election...do I need to come up wif worse than ignoring an election result, or is that enough like a dictator by definition?

Shawn, I love ya, you know that. But even if the most perfect person in the world lost the election but tried to flip Democracy on its head to stay in office, the bigger picture is that there is no such thing as a Benevolent Dictator...he/she is a dictator and we can't allow for that.

It's not about how many good things or how many bad things while in office, it's about the voice of the people being bigger than any individual.

I need more than you can't believe 81 million voted for Biden as actual evidence. I know you understand.
They've come up with absolute zero. It's (well past) time to move on and admit he really tried to seize power.
Great POTUS or horrible POTUS is not the question. When the loser tries to hold on to power, that just might be a dictator kind of guy.


And with all that top secret loot tucked away in his house that he lied about having...

Well, I would argue that's treason... intent doesn't even matter. He had it, he lied about it... treason.
bgz Offline
#265 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
If you had top secret documents in your house, and they came in and got them, do you think you would be free?

Hell, do you think you would still be alive?
Brewha Offline
#266 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
MACS wrote:
Name the abuse? Name what he did that was dictatorial?

I'll grab a snickers.

No, no macs - Trump BEING abused.

Poor Trump has been witch hunted, forced in to bankruptcy, strip searched, robbed of his election......

America just keeps abusing Trump. But he keeps fighting for us - cause he loves us and we are very special.

A true American tragedy.
bgz Offline
#267 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
You make it sound so sad Sad
ZRX1200 Offline
#268 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
You’re right Frank, he shouldn’t have used any legal means of challenging the results. He should have weaponized the DOJ and had people lie to get warrants to spy on Pedo Joe and manufactured evidence to sully him as a candidate.
Brewha Offline
#269 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Trump is too pure for that. He loves America too much.

We are not worth of his virtue.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#270 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
Liar liar...poopy panty on fire!

Biden White House Directly Facilitated FBI Mar-A-Lago Raid



While Biden administration officials have repeatedly denied prior knowledge of the FBI's raid on Mar-a-Lago, journalist John Solomon reveals that the White House was at the 'ignition point' of the investigation - working directly with the Department of Justice and National Archives to facilitate the grand jury panel which led to the Aug. 8 raid.

According to Just the News, the coordinated effort allowed the FBI "to review evidence retrieved from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminat[e] the 45th president's claims to executive privilege, according to contemporaneous government documents reviewed by Just the News."


The memos show then-White House Deputy Counsel Jonathan Su was engaged in conversations with the FBI, DOJ and National Archives as early as April, shortly after 15 boxes of classified and other materials were voluntarily returned to the federal historical agency from Trump's Florida home.

By May, Su conveyed to the Archives that President Joe Biden would not object to waiving his predecessor's claims to executive privilege, a decision that opened the door for DOJ to get a grand jury to issue a subpoena compelling Trump to turn over any remaining materials he possessed from his presidency. -JTN

The effort was summarized across several memos and emails exchanged throughout various agencies in spring 2022, with the most complete account contained in a lengthy May 10 letter from acting National Archivist Debra Steidel Wall to former President Trump's lawyers.

"On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel's Office — affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum — formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days, with the possibility that the FBI might request copies of specific documents following its review of the boxes," she wrote, revealing that Biden had empowered the National Archives to waive any potential executive privilege claims.

"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported 'protective assertion of executive privilege," the letter continues. "... I have therefore decided not to honor the former President's 'protective' claim of privilege."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-white-house-directly-facilitated-fbi-mar-lago-raid



Ya know...you almost would've expected this kinda stunt from the Nixon administration. This is some real dictator kind of crap though. The shrinkage Frankie must have now knowing his idol forsake him. Lefty doesn't care though...but Trump is all they got. Running on empty is what they're doing and Trump is playing them better than the Road Runner ever played the Coyote.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#271 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space.
Brewha Offline
#272 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
So, do you think dmv ever talks to real people, or just lives in the twilight world of far right bull ****?
RayR Offline
#273 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Brewha wrote:
So, do you think dmv ever talks to real people, or just lives in the twilight world of far right bull ****?


I've got a better question. What do you think about those lyin' lizard Obama retreads? Liar
frankj1 Offline
#274 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
ZRX1200 wrote:
You’re right Frank, he shouldn’t have used any legal means of challenging the results. He should have weaponized the DOJ and had people lie to get warrants to spy on Pedo Joe and manufactured evidence to sully him as a candidate.

trying to submit false state electors?
Pushing Rudy/Sydney total fabrications that he already knew were garbage?
Pressuring election officials to find votes?
Spreading made up nonsense to create conspiracy theories he already knew were false?
Pursuing the nonsense that his VP could do what he told him to do, also already knowing it was crap...then publicly trying to destroy that VP and all the others who wouldn't go against their oaths and had courage.
And more.

Yes, he could have and should have used any legal means to challenge, but there has to be at least a base of credible evidence. He and his followers just made it up on the fly. Wasn't the humiliating experience of more than 60 cases in court some indicator to you?

So who does this? To me it's someone scheming to cling to power...also known as a dictator.












Stogie1020 Offline
#275 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
DJT must be the worst dictator in the history of dictators... He's not still in the office.

I mean, he willingly walked out of the oval office and left the White House.

RayR Offline
#276 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
frankj1 wrote:
trying to submit false state electors?
Pushing Rudy/Sydney total fabrications that he already knew were garbage?
Pressuring election officials to find votes?
Spreading made up nonsense to create conspiracy theories he already knew were false?
Pursuing the nonsense that his VP could do what he told him to do, also already knowing it was crap...then publicly trying to destroy that VP and all the others who wouldn't go against their oaths and had courage.
And more.

Yes, he could have and should have used any legal means to challenge, but there has to be at least a base of credible evidence. He and his followers just made it up on the fly. Wasn't the humiliating experience of more than 60 cases in court some indicator to you?

So who does this? To me it's someone scheming to cling to power...also known as a dictator.


Ok, that's great that you got all the regime approved talking points down, but what do you think about those lyin' lizard Obama retreads?
frankj1 Offline
#277 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
RayR wrote:
Ok, that's great that you got all the regime approved talking points down, but what do you think about those lyin' lizard Obama retreads?

ignoring the attempt.
frankj1 Offline
#278 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Stogie1020 wrote:
DJT must be the worst dictator in the history of dictators... He's not still in the office.

I mean, he willingly walked out of the oval office and left the White House.


the point being that his moves were those of one trying to hold office despite losing the election.
Moves of a (wanna be) dictator...is that better?

Recounts are not unusual. This stuff was destructive.
HockeyDad Offline
#279 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
frankj1 wrote:
the point being that his moves were those of one trying to hold office despite losing the election.
Moves of a (wanna be) dictator...is that better?

Recounts are not unusual. This stuff was destructive.


Al Gore started it.
frankj1 Offline
#280 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
HockeyDad wrote:
Al Gore started it.

Hey!
I wuz gonna use that as an example of proper use of legal methods.

He did it. He lost. He congratulated the winner. He left.
HockeyDad Offline
#281 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
Al Gore never left. He invented climate change to fleece us out of trillions. He went big time!

Plus man-bear-pig.
frankj1 Offline
#282 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
HockeyDad wrote:
Al Gore never left. He invented climate change to fleece us out of trillions. He went big time!

Plus man-bear-pig.

and all his tobacco money!
RayR Offline
#283 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
frankj1 wrote:
ignoring the attempt.


Just what I expected, you just can't say bad things about lyin' lizard lefty can you Frank? huh?
It appears you got TDS good though.
bgz Offline
#284 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Nobody wants to play your stupid games:P
Stogie1020 Offline
#285 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
I just read the affidavit.

Totally redacted, so there is litterally nothing informative in there, other than the fact that the DOJ knew about the presence of these items for MONTHS and simply asked them to be better secured "until further notice"... Still think there were nuclear codes in there? Yeah, no.
frankj1 Offline
#286 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
but wait, there's more.

anyway, I've said twice before and now for the third time that none of this necessarily lead to anyone being charged with anything.
Stogie1020 Offline
#287 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
frankj1 wrote:
but wait, there's more.

anyway, I've said twice before and now for the third time that none of this necessarily lead to anyone being charged with anything.


Hey, Ron Popiel, then it certainly begs the quesiton as to why subpoenas and court orders were not used to obtain the documents... I mean, other than the fact that they are not sensational TV and disparaging to DJT in a news cycle or ten just before elections.
rfenst Offline
#288 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,174
Stogie1020 wrote:
Hey, Ron Popiel, then it certainly begs the quesiton as to why subpoenas and court orders were not used to obtain the documents... I mean, other than the fact that they are not sensational TV and disparaging to DJT in a news cycle or ten just before elections.

That's what happens when you fail to comply with numerous reasonable requests.
Stogie1020 Offline
#289 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
rfenst wrote:
That's what happens when you fail to comply with numerous reasonable requests.

Not really, though is it? I mean, that is precisely what a subpoena or court order, with associated penalties, is designed to accomplish.


They knew about these potential docs in January/February. They even asked for an additional lock on the door of the room where they were stored. There was already a dialogue between parties that included the transfer of some of the files. What was the strikingly urgent need to recover any remaining docs ASAP? So urgent, in fact, that the DOJ waited months to get a warrant and the FBI sat on the warrant for three additional days after it was signed by the judge.

You know this one doesn't pass the smell test.
HockeyDad Offline
#290 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
The Swamp Fights Back.

Trump will be stopped at any and all costs.
Stogie1020 Offline
#291 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
HockeyDad wrote:
The Swamp Fights Back.

Trump will be stopped at any and all costs.



At this point, if you cant sit back and look at the last 7 years or so and see the pattern, it's almost willful ignorance.

the DNC and the establishment have litterally done everything they can short of an assasination attempt to discredit/get rid of DJT. I think the only reason they don't want to try that one is that they think it will turn him into a martyr.
HockeyDad Offline
#292 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
If need be they will shoot him. It was pretty obvious that there was no way they would let him be re-elected in 2020 and he will not be re-elected in 2024.
rfenst Offline
#293 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,174
Stogie1020 wrote:
Not really, though is it? I mean, that is precisely what a subpoena or court order, with associated penalties, is designed to accomplish.


They knew about these potential docs in January/February. They even asked for an additional lock on the door of the room where they were stored. There was already a dialogue between parties that included the transfer of some of the files. What was the strikingly urgent need to recover any remaining docs ASAP? So urgent, in fact, that the DOJ waited months to get a warrant and the FBI sat on the warrant for three additional days after it was signed by the judge.

You know this one doesn't pass the smell test.

He could have avoided all of this by not taking items from the Whitehouse that at least one of his lawyers and multiple others told him he could not take. He failed to timely return those items when asked. He is an impossible obstructionist in matters like this. I guess everyone should have just waited longer for poor, little Donald to follow the rules. Enough was enough.
HockeyDad Offline
#294 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
Enough was enough. November is getting close.
rfenst Offline
#295 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,174
HockeyDad wrote:
Enough was enough. November is getting close.

I guess he just can't play the game well enough to understand the implications of things like that.
I don't think this will drive people to the polls in November. His supporters were already planning to come out in full.
he can energize his base, but that just energizes the other side too, right now.
DrafterX Offline
#296 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
Free Big-macs and beers energize the other side.. Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#297 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Stogie1020 wrote:
Hey, Ron Popiel, then it certainly begs the quesiton as to why subpoenas and court orders were not used to obtain the documents... I mean, other than the fact that they are not sensational TV and disparaging to DJT in a news cycle or ten just before elections.

I miss Ron...

anyhoo, there was a subpoena in the Spring. Up til now, the compliance Trump claims, and his supporters are making the mistake of believing, was like pulling teeth...something like half the stuff over several months?
Then the time spent going through everything, restoring their order, documenting what could not be accounted for...historically typical Trump tactics that have delayed problems for many decades.

In chaos, he has his best shot. This isn't about honor, that's for suckers.
Stogie1020 Offline
#298 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
rfenst wrote:
He could have avoided all of this by not taking items from the Whitehouse that at least one of his lawyers and multiple others told him he could not take. He failed to timely return those items when asked. He is an impossible obstructionist in matters like this. I guess everyone should have just waited longer for poor, little Donald to follow the rules. Enough was enough.

So, we served a search warrant at someone's home because we were angry with him? Yikes.

I get it, you don't like the guy. I don't always like the guy. But I can see this clearly for what it is...
Sunoverbeach Offline
#299 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
How do you keep a bagel from getting away?
Put lox on it
Stogie1020 Offline
#300 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
frankj1 wrote:
I miss Ron...

anyhoo, there was a subpoena in the Spring. Up til now, the compliance Trump claims, and his supporters are making the mistake of believing, was like pulling teeth...something like half the stuff over several months?
Then the time spent going through everything, restoring their order, documenting what could not be accounted for...historically typical Trump tactics that have delayed problems for many decades.

In chaos, he has his best shot. This isn't about honor, that's for suckers.



I mean, there's always the chance that he was arguing that he had a legitimate claim to the stuff... I mean, they took his passport. Was that a national secret that had to be protected? Clearly the oval office was packed up and moved in a hasty fashion (his passports were in the damn boxes), but there were easy ways to compell compliance with the subpoena. Why didn't the judge order daily damages to begin acruing until the items were returned? Why didn't the team that went there in February take all the stuff that was so highly sensitive?

So many "whys" and all we got were 30-40 pages of redacted black ink...
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages«<234567>