Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev123NextLast
There must be a lot of liberal dj's....
1. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 7/14/2019, 11:29AM EST
Cuz they sure can spin some sh*t...

Trump tweeted his displeasure that some congressmen who come from Total sh*thole countries come to our country and talk about how bad it is...

Liberal media: trump tells immigrants to go back to where they came from...
2. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 11:41AM EST
Gotta love sh*t holes....

You can make a lot of money in foreign sh*t holes working for the U.S. gubment as a self employed sub contractor...

Sh*t hole immigrants should thank their lucky stars every day that they got into the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...
BECAUSE sh*t holes are dangerous as hell to work in...
Let alone live in...

So I think TRUMP IS 100% C.O.R.R.E.C.T. ON THIS STATEMENT...
3. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 7/14/2019, 12:05PM EST
Racist!
4. Author: WhistlebritchesDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 5:43PM EST
Mr. Jones wrote:
Gotta love sh*t holes....

You can make a lot of money in foreign sh*t holes working for the U.S. gubment as a self employed sub contractor...

Sh*t hole immigrants should thank their lucky stars every day that they got into the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...
BECAUSE sh*t holes are dangerous as hell to work in...
Let alone live in...

So I think TRUMP IS 100% C.O.R.R.E.C.T. ON THIS STATEMENT...

I concur...….100%
5. Author: delta1Date: Sun, 7/14/2019, 6:24PM EST
here are his tweets:

"So interesting to see 'progressive' Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.Then come back and show us how it is done.

"These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!""

Trump is obviously tweeting about the 4 newly elected House members who've criticized Nancy Pelosi for what they perceived as her calling them out publicly, insinuating Pelosi was racially motivated...

As he is prone to do, he missed the mark, since only one of the four was born in another country...the other three are born American citizens...but they aren't white...

Prejudice...pure and simple...racist on its face...

I should know...I've been told on many occasions to "go back where I came from" ... had rocks and oranges thrown at me, been spit on...just because I look different...even though I was born in Los Angeles...and love this country, my home.

6. Author: teedubbyaDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 7:02PM EST
Wow. Just wow.
7. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 7:06PM EST
America first. He wants em to talk about the sh*holes here.
8. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 7:29PM EST
delta1 wrote:
I should know...I've been told on many occasions to "go back where I came from" ... had rocks and oranges thrown at me, been spit on...just because I look different...even though I was born in Los Angeles...and love this country, my home.

Who did this to you? I would love to seriously go back with you and fucque them up.

BTW - I don’t think Trump is a racist. He’s largely uninformed and inept, but trying to make a general point.
9. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 7:50PM EST
Al, I'm sorry this happened to you during your life. IZON, I hate Trump.
10. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:00PM EST
izonfire wrote:
Who did this to you? I would love to seriously go back with you and fucque them up.

BTW - I don’t think Trump is a racist. He’s largely uninformed and inept, but trying to make a general point.

I heard it was Drafter... Get him!
11. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:04PM EST
Speyside wrote:
Al, I'm sorry this happened to you during your life. IZON, I hate Trump.

Never said I liked him.
But this divisiveness needs to end. Or we’re finished
12. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:06PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
I heard it was Drafter... Get him!

Drafter’s too damn cool to mess with Delta.
But he knows we’re all freaks
13. Author: Phil222Date: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:25PM EST
Hillary Clinton tweeted at Trump,“They're from America, and you're right about one thing: Currently their government is a complete and total catastrophe.” LOL

People should support everyone’s right to complain about the government. Not just the ones who look like you or share similar beliefs…’Keep America Great’
14. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:31PM EST
Something takes a part of me
Something lost and never seen
Every time I start to believe
Something's raped and taken from me from me
Life's gotta always be messing with me (You wanna see the light)
Can't they chill and let me be free (So do I)
Can't I take away all this pain (You wanna see the light)
I try to every night, all in vain, in vain
Sometimes I cannot take this place
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste
Sometimes I cannot feel my face
You'll never see me fall from grace
You and I were meant to be
A cheap **** for me to lay
Feeling like a freak on a leash (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free, is free
Sometimes I cannot take this place
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste
Sometimes I cannot feel my face
You'll never see me fall from grace
Boom na da noom na na nema
Da boom na da noom na namena
Da boom na ba noom na namena
Go!
So fight! Something on the dum na ema
Fight, sometimes they fight
So! Something on the, dum na ema
Fight, somethings they fight
Fight! Something on the, dum na ema
No, somethings they fight
Fight! Something on the, dum na ema
Buy, somethings they fight
Part of me
Part of me
Part of me
15. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:49PM EST
Phil222 wrote:
Hillary Clinton tweeted at Trump,“They're from America, and you're right about one thing: Currently their government is a complete and total catastrophe.” LOL

People should support everyone’s right to complain about the government. Not just the ones who look like you or share similar beliefs…’Keep America Great’

I gotta score that one for Hildabeast. That was funny... I don't care who ya voted for.
16. Author: frankj1Date: Sun, 7/14/2019, 8:55PM EST
MACS wrote:
I gotta score that one for Hildabeast. That was funny... I don't care who ya voted for.

you da man!
It was a great line.

I didn't vote for her either. Not even in the primary.
17. Author: MACSDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 9:00PM EST
I mean... the dude needs to delete his twitter.

He's got 2020 on lockdown because the dems can't get out of their own way and the economy is doing well. When your enemy is doing something foolish... don't interrupt them. Shut up and let them ruin each other.
18. Author: izonfireDate: Sun, 7/14/2019, 10:40PM EST
MACS wrote:

An obsessive infantile narcissist.
Yeah, that’s gonna happen...
19. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 10:01AM EST
delta1 wrote:
here are his tweets:

"So interesting to see 'progressive' Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.Then come back and show us how it is done.

"These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!""

Trump is obviously tweeting about the 4 newly elected House members who've criticized Nancy Pelosi for what they perceived as her calling them out publicly, insinuating Pelosi was racially motivated...

As he is prone to do, he missed the mark, since only one of the four was born in another country...the other three are born American citizens...but they aren't white...

Prejudice...pure and simple...racist on its face...

And he's doubled down.
No "whoops, I shouldn't of said that"... nah. It's their fault he had to say stuff like that. Because they hate america....

"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, “RACIST.” Their disgusting language.........and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged. If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!"

"When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!"

"If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S."

lotta projection going on there.... He's suddenly super concerned about "foul language" and "racist hatred".

20. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 10:06AM EST
"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, “RACIST.” Their disgusting language.........and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged. If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!"

100% accurate...
21. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 10:15AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:

100% accurate...

Meh.... at best 75%.
None of them have said terrible things about the United states. just the policies that are currently in place. None of them are speaking badly about our country... just the policies (and president who supports them).

They do call many of their adversaries racist... but when the adversary is racist (see presidential tweets)... then I'm not sure why that's a problem...

And yes, they will lose in 2020... because being racist is a winning strategy right now.

I wouldn't say any of their behavior is disgraceful... I'd challenge you to find any which could be considered disgraceful in the current political climate.
22. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 10:29AM EST
I heard AOC said somethin bad about Trump's Momma... Mellow
23. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 11:27AM EST
victor809 wrote:
Meh.... at best 75%.
None of them have said terrible things about the United states. just the policies that are currently in place. None of them are speaking badly about our country... just the policies (and president who supports them).

They do call many of their adversaries racist... but when the adversary is racist (see presidential tweets)... then I'm not sure why that's a problem...

And yes, they will lose in 2020... because being racist is a winning strategy right now.

I wouldn't say any of their behavior is disgraceful... I'd challenge you to find any which could be considered disgraceful in the current political climate.

I'll work from the bottom up...

1st off, everything in our current political climate is disgraceful and has been since before you picked your handle...

2nd, part of why the cons will win is people like you claiming that everything said and done against a non-white person must be racist...

3rd, you're ugly... And stupid... And you smell... But I'm not saying anything bad or insulting about you... Just about the way you look... And act... And smell...
24. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 11:40AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
I'll work from the bottom up...

1st off, everything in our current political climate is disgraceful and has been since before you picked your handle...

2nd, part of why the cons will win is people like you claiming that everything said and done against a non-white person must be racist...

3rd, you're ugly... And stupid... And you smell... But I'm not saying anything bad or insulting about you... Just about the way you look... And act... And smell...

1 - even you have to admit there's a change that has occurred.
2 - the president said/tweeted racist sh#t. This isn't the first time. Somewhere along the line we have to accept that this president is racist. There are a lot of people out there. Just because some call a lot of people racist for things you don't think are racist, doesn't mean that when actually racist actions/words are identified they should be ignored because you saw stuff you don't think was racist being called racist.
2b - the cons will still win. Being racist is a feature not a bug these days.
3 - poor analogy. You should have said "The thing you said was stupid", "The clothes you chose to wear are ugly", "I'd appreciate it if you showered this week". These are actions/behaviors... this analogy would work and would be appropriate. Do better opel. :)
25. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 11:46AM EST
MACS wrote:

I'm gonna say MACS.... this is a really bad take.

Are you telling me you're ok with him thinking the sh#t he tweeted... as long as he doesn't say it publicly?

The dude needs to not be a xenophobic racist sh%tbag... then he wouldn't tweet that.
26. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 11:47AM EST
victor809 wrote:
1 - even you have to admit there's a change that has occurred.
2 - the president said/tweeted racist sh#t. This isn't the first time. Somewhere along the line we have to accept that this president is racist. There are a lot of people out there. Just because some call a lot of people racist for things you don't think are racist, doesn't mean that when actually racist actions/words are identified they should be ignored because you saw stuff you don't think was racist being called racist.
2b - the cons will still win. Being racist is a feature not a bug these days.
3 - poor analogy. You should have said "The thing you said was stupid", "The clothes you chose to wear are ugly", "I'd appreciate it if you showered this week". These are actions/behaviors... this analogy would work and would be appropriate. Do better opel. :)

No... Not talking
27. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 11:54AM EST
victor809 wrote:
I'm gonna say MACS.... this is a really bad take.

Are you telling me you're ok with him thinking the sh#t he tweeted... as long as he doesn't say it publicly?

The dude needs to not be a xenophobic racist sh%tbag... then he wouldn't tweet that.

I don't see a difference between what you're doing with trumps comments and what the far right are doing with ilhan omars comments...

They're certain omars comments are anti American...

You're certain trumps comments are racist...

They're certain she's anti American...

You're certain he's racist...

I don't think either of you can determine with factual certainty what another person is or is not... Especially based on tweets...
28. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 11:59AM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
I don't see a difference between what you're doing with trumps comments and what the far right are doing with ilhan omars comments...

They're certain omars comments are anti American...

You're certain trumps comments are racist...

They're certain she's anti American...

You're certain he's racist...

I don't think either of you can determine with factual certainty what another person is or is not... Especially based on tweets...

.... I mean... one could use their brain and judge the actual words which were stated.

Tell me which words of omars are "anti-american".
I can tell you which words of trumps are "racist".

The party of "participation trophies are making our children weak" shouldn't suddenly have bad arguments stand equal to good ones.
29. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:10PM EST
"The actual words which were stated" were directed at what, 4 chicks? Not all women, not all liberal women, not all non-white women, right? Just 4 women...

And were they told to go back home? Go back to where you came from? Get the hell out of this country? Only if you chop the tweets up to look like that, right? Right? Because "the actual words which were stated" were "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.Then come back and show us how it is done."

No mention in there of race.... No "get out and don't come back"... No "get out and take the brown people with you"...

Trump told 4 women that are highly critical of our country and the way we do things that if you think it's that bad here, go back to the countries you came from or the countries your ancestors came from and then tell us how bad we are... Because if you went to live in Somalia or Mexico or any of the third world sh*t holes that are so prevalent in this world, you'd have nothing but good to say about this country despite her many blemishes...
30. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:14PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
"The actual words which were stated" were directed at what, 4 chicks? Not all women, not all liberal women, not all non-white women, right? Just 4 women...

And were they told to go back home? Go back to where you came from? Get the hell out of this country? Only if you chop the tweets up to look like that, right? Right? Because "the actual words which were stated" were "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.Then come back and show us how it is done."

No mention in there of race.... No "get out and don't come back"... No "get out and take the brown people with you"...

Trump told 4 women that are highly critical of our country and the way we do things that if you think it's that bad here, go back to the countries you came from or the countries your ancestors came from and then tell us how bad we are... Because if you went to live in Somalia or Mexico or any of the third world sh*t holes that are so prevalent in this world, you'd have nothing but good to say about this country despite her many blemishes...

The 4 congresswomen he told to " go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came" ... 3 of them were born in america. Only one came here as a refugee.

That's no different from someone telling Delta to "go back to where you're from" because they don't like his opinion on things here. What would you call someone who did that?
31. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:23PM EST
That would be completely different... on account of the fact that, you know, you changed the words and removed the context...

Maybe you don't know what the word different means....
32. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:26PM EST
Random thoughts....

- I've jumped on people who argued about Trump being a racist in the past...don't think I'll be there again any time soon

-I am never sure if he's too clever for his own good, or just not too bright....or both...he managed to say 'go back to the chitholes you came from' without saying it

-The dems were imploding nicely late last week. Why fk with that?

-i found it amusing the way he tried to bury his tweets under a mountain of tweets and retweets this morning...like, 'maybe nobody will notice '
33. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:39PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
That would be completely different... on account of the fact that, you know, you changed the words and removed the context...

Maybe you don't know what the word different means....

I didn't change the words.
He literally said : "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"... to americans... born in the USA... why would he think there's another country they came from? Because they're not white?

I will give him props for not ending his sentence with a preposition.
He should just say a staffer wrote the tweet, and has since been fired. The proper grammar would lead us to believe him.
34. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:51PM EST
According to the evolutionary theory, all of us originally came from somewhere else... We've all got African blood...
35. Author: USNGunnerDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:53PM EST
Speyside wrote:
America first. He wants em to talk about the sh*holes here.

Spot the hell on.
36. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 12:59PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
According to the evolutionary theory, all of us originally came from somewhere else... We've all got African blood...

Hahaha....
Man... you're limber with all that stretching. Like a typical california yoga hipster. :)
37. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 1:10PM EST
hey, I take no offense from opel...he and I have shared some great times and cigars...he's a very generous and loving family man

but when was the last time a person told a white guy to go back from which they came in a pejorative context?

38. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 1:14PM EST
delta1 wrote:
hey, I take no offense from opel...he and I have shared some great times and cigars...he's a very generous and loving family man

but when was the last time a person told a white guy to go back from which they came in a pejorative context?

I mean.... the last time that happened we made a buncha people do a forced march across the country and most of them died.

No one tried that again after that....

Maybe the congresswomen should try doing that to trumpenfurher and his supporters?
39. Author: Phil222Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 1:33PM EST
delta1 wrote:

For having an opinion on government policy in America? Never. Edit: Just saw post above. I stand corrected.
40. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 1:40PM EST
delta1 wrote:

Pretty sure I've said that to Anthony before...

And one time a white guy called me a n*gger lover... Think

I know this thread probably hits a sore nerve with you Al... Thanks for hanging in the discussion anyways... I think you know how I personally feel about the president and his remarks...
41. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 2:27PM EST
yeah...I remember an exchange like that between you and a white guy, awhile ago...sad...some white guys can be so cruel....

dayum...Ant's .... white? how come you didn't tell me? I woulda been much more respectful...
42. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 2:43PM EST
Louisianan white... It's not really the same thing...
43. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 2:45PM EST
Lol...."creole" is always code for something....and it is always different ...even harder to pin down than "cajun"
44. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 2:51PM EST
well...Ant is prone to doing some "ragin"
45. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 3:14PM EST
delta1 wrote:

To be fair it would likely sound more like "yo homie. Take yo crackah azz back to ya momma."

46. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 3:23PM EST
That was a terrible impression of Drafter...
47. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 3:25PM EST
I wasn't clenching my butt cheeks when I wrote it.

48. Author: delta1Date: Mon, 7/15/2019, 3:58PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Mellow

49. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 4:13PM EST
Mellow
50. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/15/2019, 4:50PM EST
LMAO #48!

FirstPrev123NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic