Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
11 million illegal immigrants, 2000 targeted, 35 arrested.
51. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 2:45PM EST
Asong as the illegals get to vote right..?? Mellow
52. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 2:47PM EST
FakeNewsX wrote:
Asong as the illegals get to vote right..?? Mellow

right
53. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:00PM EST
dstieger wrote:
Castro used it to jump all over Beto. He wants to make non-legal crossings a civil penalty, vice criminal. He really got up Beto's azz about it. Others climbed aboard. Castro was citing specific law numbers and using that knowledge to prove how superior his knowledge (and position) was

for ^47

Interesting.
I mean... it's a misdemeanor, right. Not sure I understand how the penalties work in this case. May have to look it up.

Was his argument that because it's a misdemeanor there shouldn't be arrest/detention or something like that?
54. Author: dstiegerDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:04PM EST
Not sure. My interpretation was just to try to show that he knew more than anyone else
55. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:05PM EST
Ok... so I looked it up. Looks like this castro character does want to repeal the criminal code which makes illegal border crossings a criminal offense. Wants to make it a civil offense (fine).
Sounds like Beto opposed that.
And it sounds like none of the other candidates got involved... so I'm assuming that Castro is the only one of the democratic crop who wants this... not sure I'd call that a trend.
56. Author: dstiegerDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:08PM EST
From that right wing rag, Huff Post
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/decriminalizing-border-crossing-democrats-2020_n_5d15884ee4b03d6116392906
57. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:13PM EST
dstieger wrote:
From that right wing rag, Huff Post
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/decriminalizing-border-crossing-democrats-2020_n_5d15884ee4b03d6116392906

Interesting...
Not a smart move... I suppose they are following the TW Branded "Change the law rather than just ignoring it" method of resolving a problem.

Not sure that's the exact tactic I would have chosen.
58. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:28PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Ok... so I looked it up. Looks like this castro character does want to repeal the criminal code which makes illegal border crossings a criminal offense...

Wait, whuuuuut? You were flapping your yapper before you even knew what you were talking about?

Now there's a surprise!!
59. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:31PM EST
In fairness he was open to more info and then accepted it. A rare thing around here and one he will not only not get credit for but will get chastised for it. It's just not valued around here.
60. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 7/24/2019, 3:43PM EST
MACS wrote:
Wait, whuuuuut? You were flapping your yapper before you even knew what you were talking about?

Now there's a surprise!!

Dear lord you whine a lot. Did you miss the part where I specifically said "(not that I might not be wrong on this... I just had it on in the background because it's a clusterf&ck of candidates right now)"

Now go eat 3 party sized 10' d^ck sandwiches.
61. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 4:10PM EST
C'mon, Victor!! Quit using my insults, bro!

You gotta come up with your own material.

Satchel (bag) of Richards (d*cks) is in my repertoire as well... find a satchel and sate yourself.
62. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 7/24/2019, 4:13PM EST
MACS wrote:
C'mon, Victor!! Quit using my insults, bro!

You gotta come up with your own material.

Satchel (bag) of Richards (d*cks) is in my repertoire as well... find a satchel and sate yourself.

If we're just insulting each other I'm not gonna put enough effort into coming up with something new. Just gonna make it more and biggerer...

You should like that. It's just like trumpenfurher.
63. Author: MACSDate: Wed, 7/24/2019, 4:32PM EST
You know the tweeter in chief was just my fall back. Hell, Ted Cruz is looking better, but you can't argue with results.

GDP is up. Market is up. Unemployment is down, especially among minorities... although I still don't like how they calculate it... it's down compared to Oblamer.

He has not fixed the deficit though. That's pissing me off. Just getting worse. Bush effed it... Obammy tripled it... and Tweeterboy hasn't stopped the bleeding.
64. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 7/25/2019, 7:47AM EST
DrafterX wrote:
So, you want open borders... Mellow

you are so bad!
65. Author: DrafterXDate: Thu, 7/25/2019, 8:20AM EST
Laugh
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic