Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev7891011NextLast
" Class of 2020 graduation 500 "
401. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 12:45PM EST
I think Victor should go find that SOB that left the dogs behind and kick him down the street.
402. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 12:55PM EST
tonygraz wrote:
I think Victor should go find that SOB that left the dogs behind and kick him down the street.

It was prolly Drafter
403. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 1:31PM EST
Drafter kicks puppies Mellow
404. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 1:32PM EST
no way man.... Not talking
405. Author: Ram27Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 2:24PM EST
Storms passed through .⛈🌧
406. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 2:35PM EST
Ram27 wrote:
Storms passed through .⛈🌧

Is that what Drafter says after he kicks his way through the spca? Not talking
407. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 2:39PM EST
cause a mind is a terrible thing to waste... Mellow
408. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 2:57PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Is that what Drafter says after he kicks his way through the spca? Not talking

Poor doggies.... not a single one goes unkicked.
409. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 3:24PM EST
Then their mangled and dying bodies are shipped off to Victors for another 3 weeks of "life"... It's quite the system...
410. Author: danmdevriesDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 3:34PM EST
Went to the beach with wife boy n puppy dogs. Boy n dogs swam in the freezing water.

Walked around the campground too, very full.

I would've been packed and heading to Michigan for Gridlife midwest festival but the covid cancelled that. Theyre still doing a track day tho.

My sisters who all believe covid is a hoax and refused to follow recommendations are now all locking themselves in their houses, not going anywhere and telling everyone to stay home cause of the protests/riots. Only one lives anywhere near anything that's happening. So, virus = no big deal, black folks = scary. Got it. Imma go to the beach.
411. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 3:45PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Then their mangled and dying bodies are shipped off to Victors for another 3 weeks of "life"... It's quite the system...

Hey, the current one is closing in on 2 years of extra life. So.... as long as drafter doesn't kick them too many times.
412. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 3:53PM EST
I'm gonna kick him in da mouf so many times you'll have to feed him with a needle.. Mellow
413. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:03PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
I'm gonna kick him in da mouf so many times you'll have to feed him with a needle.. Mellow

We had one with terminal jaw cancer. She only lasted 5 weeks before I called the vet.

Why did you give her mouth cancer drafter?
414. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:03PM EST
Poor doggie
415. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:09PM EST
screw the poor doggie... Not talking
416. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:15PM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Carrot weather forcast says...... Everything is ****. Here's your weather...... 91 with 81% humidity.

That combo of heat and humidity is ridiculous.
417. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:19PM EST
victor809 wrote:
So....
We picked up a dog to foster last night. Some nut had 16 dogs and eventually lost their apartment (or house?) and "gave" them to the landlord. So of course all of them ended up in the local shelter.

We're fostering one while they try to find homes for them. It appears to be a Jack Russel Terrier.... or something similar. Very high energy. And apparently used to have the run of wherever it lived before, because we spent all night last night telling it "no" every time it jumped on the couch or bed. I'm f-king exhausted.

I think it'll settle down and learn, but damn. I forgot how much I hated having to always keep one ear open because I don't know what the damn dog is doing while I sleep.

Our current dog, Freddie, is pretty miffed. She's an older lower energy dog and is not thrilled at all about this. And of course they named the foster "Eddie" so with the similarities she basically pays attention to whatever I tell Eddie to do... but because Eddie hasn't figured out his f-cking name yet, he's completely oblivious.

You couldn’t have picked a higher energy breed. Average barker maybe. But.... Jack Russell’s are live the Wall Street cokers of the mid 80s.... on crack.

Let me know how that “no” stuff works.
418. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:20PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
screw the poor doggie... Not talking

Freak Gonz
419. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:21PM EST
Ram27 wrote:
Tuff crowd. 🤯

Don’t you mean..... Ruff?! 🐶
420. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:21PM EST
victor809 wrote:
I think you mean Ruff crowd.

Crap..l beat me to it.
421. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:25PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
You couldn’t have picked a higher energy breed. Average barker maybe. But.... Jack Russell’s are live the Wall Street cokers of the mid 80s.... on crack.

Let me know how that “no” stuff works.

Yeah.... fortunately we're only "fostering" until adoption. Or until a vet diagnoses him with a medical issue (at which point I'm sure we'll end up keeping him).

He doesn't bark at all. Or hasn't. But you're right.... real high energy. At least when I'm home and we're all moving around the main floor.

According to the woman he's actually just laid quietly all day on the bathroom floor while she works. But I suspect that's because she set the thermostat to 78F and he's roasting his balls off. Smart move to keep him sedated.
422. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:26PM EST
Little fuxker has a slightly gimpy front paw.... by the end of the day won't put weight on it at all... but will still jump straight over the couch from the back side.
I'm really worried how active he will be after the vet fixes that.
423. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 4:38PM EST
Send him to drafter
424. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:02PM EST
Drafter only does dental...
425. Author: Ram27Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:07PM EST
Does anyone here know anything about how AC works ? Sarcasm
426. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:08PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Little fuxker has a slightly gimpy front paw.... by the end of the day won't put weight on it at all... but will still jump straight over the couch from the back side.
I'm really worried how active he will be after the vet fixes that.

With his energy and Drafter’s sloth....... cross breeding opportunity?
427. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:09PM EST
Ram27 wrote:
Does anyone here know anything about how AC works ? Sarcasm

He drives the white bronco while OJ hides in the back.
428. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:10PM EST
My sloth got lost.... I dunno, he might show up some day... Mellow
429. Author: victor809Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:19PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
With his energy and Drafter’s sloth....... cross breeding opportunity?

He did just offer the screw the pooch earlier.
430. Author: ChenoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 5:44PM EST
Rough day yesterday, better day today. I'm a demonstrator for promotional school for some of my guys I work with. One went down yesterday and had to call an ambulance. Luckily he came through and finished yesterday out. And is doing much better today. Was definitely scary, especially since I left him with another guy for CPR if needed and I went to open the gates for ambulance. I had no idea what was going on the whole time as I had to wait at the gates till the scene was safe.
431. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:09PM EST
how far did he fall and how did he land?
432. Author: ChenoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:19PM EST
delta1 wrote:
how far did he fall and how did he land?

So let me rephrase. He did a 30 ft pole climb, came down and started coughing. We say him down, sent a guy to go get water. And then his he went limp so we laid him down and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head. We do train for this yearly, and that training came into play yesterday. We did everything perfectly. Thankfully we did not need to get the AED and perform CPR. He does have medical conditions that acted up so we just have to be more careful now with him, this is the first time anything had happened with him in the almost 3 years I have worked with him.
433. Author: corey sellersDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:24PM EST
Hopefully Drafters sloth was there to break the fall
434. Author: rfenstDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:24PM EST
Cheno wrote:
So let me rephrase. He did a 30 ft pole climb, came down and started coughing. We say him down, sent a guy to go get water. And then his he went limp so we laid him down and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head. We do train for this yearly, and that training came into play yesterday. We did everything perfectly. Thankfully we did not need to get the AED and perform CPR. He does have medical conditions that acted up so we just have to be more careful now with him, this is the first time anything had happened with him in the almost 3 years I have worked with him.

Seems like he could pose a danger to all of you, Did he have a seizure?
435. Author: ChenoDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:35PM EST
Loss of oxygen due to medical issues, and a sinus infection, plus having to wear a mask all day. Then doing physical work kinda got to him I guess. And it is a possibility. I don't know what the next step could be since medical issues are involved, but I do agree with you.
436. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 6:35PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
He drives the white bronco while OJ hides in the back.

want you to know that one lunatic laughed at this.
Before you ask, it was me.
437. Author: tonygrazDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 7:10PM EST
I heard Drafter lost a race to the sloth, got mad and went home without him.
438. Author: danmdevriesDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 8:04PM EST
Lagunitas Super Cluster is pretty tasty.

439. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 8:09PM EST
Drafters sloth likes it too
440. Author: danmdevriesDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 9:26PM EST
Screw the sloth.
441. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 9:26PM EST
"sloth" is an overtly gay word, meant to torture 'em...fun to watch them try to pronounce it...

kinda like asking asians to say "regular"
442. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 6/3/2020, 10:08PM EST
delta1 wrote:
"sloth" is an overtly gay word, meant to torture 'em...fun to watch them try to pronounce it...

kinda like asking asians to say "regular"

so they all pay more for gasoline?
Supah!

definition of lymph...to walk with a lisp
443. Author: danmdevriesDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 11:26PM EST
I lold
444. Author: McdanielsamuelDate: Wed, 6/3/2020, 11:27PM EST
Just catching up on the thread. Thanks for a good laugh before bed.
445. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 5:27AM EST
Morning, peoples. Sunshine has been too much to bear. Clouds and likely rain moving back in to restore normalcy
446. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 5:56AM EST
Gotta fill out an application this afternoon at the courthouse and then get fingerprinted by the sherrif for a background check. I need to be a stand-by guardian of my challenged neice Leah. My sister and I are going together. Courthouse requires all who enter to wear a mask. I am sure the sherrif will be the same way. Thats cool with me.
447. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Thu, 6/4/2020, 6:32AM EST
I got suspended from Twitter, allegedly for saying that dog owners that don't leash their dogs should be flogged in the streets...

But I tweeted that like 2 weeks ago and just got my suspension this morning...

Yesterday however, I was retweeted by Jarvis DuPont in regards to #blackouttuesday and if I had to take a wild guess, that's why I was actually suspended... Twitter doesn't like dissent...
448. Author: JadeRoseDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 6:47AM EST
Hellacious storms in NOWEMO last night. Downburst winds must been really strong. Bushes and flowers look like they have been stomped on. Limbs down. Helluva deal
449. Author: JadeRoseDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 6:48AM EST
You should loot Twitter headquarters. You know I approve.
450. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 6/4/2020, 6:51AM EST
Dog walked (with a leash) half an hour of work emails done to get out in front of the day.

Giving that time back now with coffee and breakfast snacks.
FirstPrev7891011NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic