Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Missed it by that much... 500
51. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 7:18AM EST
Thursday it is.
52. Author: deadeyedickDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 7:58AM EST
Up but not atom. Gonna be sunny and warm once I get going. Layabout planned.
53. Author: ChenoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 8:05AM EST
Happy Thursday!
54. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 8:36AM EST
Mornin' dudes.

Need coffee.
55. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 8:48AM EST
Reading the email it looks like I just get weighe/measured and piss tested, but have to go back to the lab on a separate visit for the blood draw.

I'm hoping I can take the lab voucher and just go straight there. Trying to get this done after working all night and I need to get to bed.
56. Author: Ram27Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:03AM EST
Thursday greetings gang. RollEyes
57. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:11AM EST
Haven't ordered from Ravi in awhile... years, probably. He had what I wanted, though, so I pulled the trigger. Just looked at the tracking info. Czech Republic? Really? Accepted on the 21st and cleared on the 27th? What in the actual f--- took them so long to clear a package containing ONE box of cigars?

And when I was in Hong Kong in 2004... so was he and his bidness. Did he move?
58. Author: BuckyB93Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:04AM EST
I haven't ordered from him in a couple years either. Last time I did it was from Hong Kong.
59. Author: Gene363Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:30AM EST
Good morning! Windy and 45 degrees, but the wind blew the clouds away.
60. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:40AM EST
MACS wrote:
Haven't ordered from Ravi in awhile... years, probably. He had what I wanted, though, so I pulled the trigger. Just looked at the tracking info. Czech Republic? Really? Accepted on the 21st and cleared on the 27th? What in the actual f--- took them so long to clear a package containing ONE box of cigars?

Last couple orders came from Romania and Hungary.
61. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:41AM EST
Smoking a HUHC out in the garage. Piss n blood samples collected for the employer, so now I can smoke again.
62. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:47AM EST
MACS wrote:

Quit yer bit chin’ and contact Celtic Bomber.

Friggen Noobs.
63. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 11:47AM EST
This is not a cbid order... jackalope.
64. Author: Ram27Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 12:06PM EST
danmdevries wrote:
Smoking a HUHC out in the garage. Piss n blood samples collected for the employer, so now I can smoke again.

Applause Beer Applause
65. Author: Smooth lightDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 12:17PM EST
🤳'Thirsty Thursday' 🤳 enjoy!
66. Author: teedubbyaDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 12:28PM EST
MACS wrote:

Multiple times I believe.
67. Author: Ram27Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 4:55PM EST
Evening folks 👀
68. Author: Smooth lightDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 5:05PM EST
Thank the Lord for the night time,
forget the day 🌌
69. Author: delta1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 5:22PM EST
Jersey Mike's Club Sub for lunch...
70. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 5:36PM EST
Another workday survived
71. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 6:47PM EST
Chicken gyros for dinner. Marinaded since yesterday in the fridge, grilled em tonight. Topped with home made tzatziki sauce and red onion on storebought pitas.

Turned out fantastic.
72. Author: deadeyedickDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 6:55PM EST
MACS wrote:

Been shipping out of Budapest for over a year. Not sure he physically moved. Mentioned many times in the What Kooban thread.
73. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 7:25PM EST
You guys are like...

intERnationAl secRet agenT guys buying cigars from Budapest...Czech republic... Romania... Hungary....

This RAVI DUDE MUST have gotten accosted by the CIA and they keep moving him around from
DArK SiGHt to DaRk siGhT every year or two...

He must be being hunted by somebody???
74. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 7:27PM EST
deadeyedick wrote:
Been shipping out of Budapest for over a year. Not sure he physically moved. Mentioned many times in the What Kooban thread.

Prolly didn't pay attention bcuz I wasn't using his services.
75. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 8:52PM EST
MACS wrote:
This is not a cbid order... jackalope.

Doesn't matter. Here are the facts:
-You ordered cigars online.
-They haven't arrived.
-You haven't contacted Celtic Bomber.

Duh.
76. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:05PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
Doesn't matter. Here are the facts:
-You ordered cigars online.
-They haven't arrived.
-You haven't contacted Celtic Bomber.

Duh.

flawless argument.
77. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:20PM EST
Flawed... CB works for CBid, not for Ravi. CBid is a US based company... Ravi's is not.

CBid orders do not go through customs...

So flawed...
78. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:20PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
flawless argument.

Sometimes........ It is just too easy.

I love my brother. He's a little slow.

No comment on whether I've ..... seen his baseball.
79. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:23PM EST
MACS wrote:
Flawed... CB works for CBid, not for Ravi. CBid is a US based company... Ravi's is not.

CBid orders do not go through customs...

So flawed...

**sigh** (trademark Bloody Spaniard)

Grab a Snickers then.
80. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:24PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
**sigh** (trademark Bloody Spaniard)

Grab a Snickers then.

LMFAO! I swear, I was going to write that instead of what I wrote... and figured it'd be lost on most everyone but you.
81. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:27PM EST
MACS wrote:
LMFAO! I swear, I was going to write that instead of what I wrote... and figured it'd be lost on most everyone but you.

Got to keep the classics alive.
82. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:35PM EST
I found it interesting that part of your argument was based on CB working for cbid!
83. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:36PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
I found it interesting that part of your argument was based on CB working for cbid!

The guy got awards for his customer service during this pandemic... you'd be crazy not to reach out if you ordered from here.

I saw the plaque... classy.
84. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:40PM EST
MACS wrote:
The guy got awards for his customer service during this pandemic... you'd be crazy not to reach out if you ordered from here.

AND he came back from the dead.
Looks great on a resume.
85. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 9:49PM EST
Had to type out chicken gyros recipe for brother in law, figured I'd share with yall.

1 chicken deboned and skinned
jar of minced garlic
lemon juice
red onion
tomato
2 salad cucumbers or 1 regular cucumber
Olive oil
Whole milk Greek yogurt
dry oregano
black pepper
wine or cider vinegar
pitas or lettuce

Strip the chicken and chop into 1" strips whatever length
In a big bag throw in a bunch of greek yogurt, a hefty spoonful of minced garlic, good splash maybe tbsp or two each of lemon juice and vinegar, couple glugs of olive oil from the jar, big palmful of oregano, small palmful of black pepper.
Mix in the chicken strips and massage. Put it in the fridge, give the meat a rubbing every time you grab a beer until you go to bed, and again in the morning. Gonna want 20-24 hours in the mix. I've done same day and it's not as good. I've done two day and it comes out with a mealy texture like the **** broke down the chicken too much. 20-24 hours seems to be the sweet spot.

Mid day the next day halve the cucumbers lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds. Shred the cucumbers, wrap em in a towel and squeeze the hell outta them to get as much liquid out as you can. Mix the dry shreds with a few scoops of yogurt, a scoop of minced garlic, a small palmful of oregano, black pepper, and a good splash of lemon juice and olive oil. Mix it up and put it in the fridge for dinner. Could probably do this same time as chicken but I've always done it the next day.

Dice up the red onion and tomato, maybe some parsley or something if you got some lying about but I just did onion and mater.

Cook the chicken on the stove or the grill. I used the grill with a cast iron griddle reading 500° tossing around every few minutes for about 10minutes total cooktime.

Serve on pitas or a bed of lettuce and top with the onion/tomato and the sauce.

86. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:00PM EST
MACS wrote:

He partnered with THE Australian vendor. They have a warehouse in Switzerland (I think).
87. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:15PM EST
rfenst wrote:
He partnered with THE Australian vendor. They have a warehouse in Switzerland (I think).

A CoH and FoH merger, eh?
88. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:22PM EST
did not know that...
89. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:24PM EST
danmdevries wrote:
Had to type out chicken gyros recipe for brother in law, figured I'd share with yall.

1 chicken deboned and skinned
jar of minced garlic
lemon juice
red onion
tomato
2 salad cucumbers or 1 regular cucumber
Olive oil
Whole milk Greek yogurt
dry oregano
black pepper
wine or cider vinegar
pitas or lettuce

Strip the chicken and chop into 1" strips whatever length
In a big bag throw in a bunch of greek yogurt, a hefty spoonful of minced garlic, good splash maybe tbsp or two each of lemon juice and vinegar, couple glugs of olive oil from the jar, big palmful of oregano, small palmful of black pepper.
Mix in the chicken strips and massage. Put it in the fridge, give the meat a rubbing every time you grab a beer until you go to bed, and again in the morning. Gonna want 20-24 hours in the mix. I've done same day and it's not as good. I've done two day and it comes out with a mealy texture like the **** broke down the chicken too much. 20-24 hours seems to be the sweet spot.

Mid day the next day halve the cucumbers lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds. Shred the cucumbers, wrap em in a towel and squeeze the hell outta them to get as much liquid out as you can. Mix the dry shreds with a few scoops of yogurt, a scoop of minced garlic, a small palmful of oregano, black pepper, and a good splash of lemon juice and olive oil. Mix it up and put it in the fridge for dinner. Could probably do this same time as chicken but I've always done it the next day.

Dice up the red onion and tomato, maybe some parsley or something if you got some lying about but I just did onion and mater.

Cook the chicken on the stove or the grill. I used the grill with a cast iron griddle reading 500° tossing around every few minutes for about 10minutes total cooktime.

Serve on pitas or a bed of lettuce and top with the onion/tomato and the sauce.

totally followed this but so farkin' funny!
Thanks
90. Author: danmdevriesDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:35PM EST
Try it, it's good and easy! And probably fairly healthy save for the whole milk yogurt but you're not eating much of that.
91. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:38PM EST
MACS wrote:

I got Cuban cigars from Slovenia, from Celtic tonight.

All the note said was “Shawn apparently doesn’t want these, so sending to you.”

The epitome of world class customer service.
92. Author: MACSDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:40PM EST
What'd ya get?
93. Author: rfenstDate: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:54PM EST
MACS wrote:
A CoH and FoH merger, eh?

No, but they began a jointly owned third business together.
94. Author: frankj1Date: Thu, 1/28/2021, 10:57PM EST
rfenst wrote:
No, but they began a jointly owned third business together.

Your Friend's Cigars?

I'll smoke those!
95. Author: clintCigarDate: Fri, 1/29/2021, 2:41AM EST
35F outside but nice and cozy in the smoke chair. Herfing

http://warriorbreaks.com/misc/cigars/Perdomo10thAnniversaryMaduroMrHeaterDual.jpg
96. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Fri, 1/29/2021, 6:46AM EST
Happy Friday, all a youse
97. Author: tonygrazDate: Fri, 1/29/2021, 7:03AM EST
Single digits and windy here - I think I'll go back to bed.
98. Author: Notthe1Date: Fri, 1/29/2021, 7:17AM EST
Up way too early. But good morning to you all.
99. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Fri, 1/29/2021, 7:25AM EST
MACS wrote:
What'd ya get?

Two boxes, bands were removed, and coming in a separate package.

Security, don’t have know... and stuff.

Attention Bucky.... NINETY NINE!
100. Author: danmdevriesDate: Fri, 1/29/2021, 8:02AM EST
Happy Friday fellas
FirstPrev12345NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic