PLEASE RE-READ #298

THE TURKEY HILL CONVENIENCE STORE MENS ROOM
LIQUID DIET HOVERING "BLOW-OUT" POST...

SIGNED,
JACKSON POLLOCK

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
MR. JONES
302. Author: deadeyedickDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 8:15PM EST
Well, I did not exactly load 16 tons, but I was able to load about 4 tons of rock and wheelborrow into the yard before the old body started to break down. Crew coming tomorrow to clean up the other 11 tons.

I'm now on a cocktail of Aleve and beer. No cardiac arrest so far.
303. Author: teedubbyaDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 8:30PM EST
I blew my load earlier too. Then cried
304. Author: teedubbyaDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 8:31PM EST
Jones you cleaning yourself out fir your next gay encounter?
305. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 8:41PM EST
Fuuhhhhhhhdge...

Wife's car was collateral damage from another car and truck that got into an accident. Car hit truck, car spun out and hit my wife's car. Driveable, but the passenger's side doors and rear quarter panel will need to be replaced. No injuries, but mother humpin' humper... Brick wall
306. Author: Smooth lightDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 8:59PM EST
Was it really worth it, going to work. Should have just stayed home and watch the snow together. Isn't that why you work in the first place.

Hope wifey is feeling better 💐
307. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 9:17PM EST
All car accidents are a nightmare....
Insurance B.S...paperwork...
Car getting fixed and getting a loaner car...
Physical therapy from accident injuries...all the time spent
At therapy...
Lost time from work...
Hiring lawyers to sue the idiot who hit you....

I have been in 6? Auto accidents , only two were my fault and I didn't hit anybody...got hit from behind three times, whiplash all 3 of those times ...broadsided once...torn rotator cuff from the broadside hit ..

Good luck MACS, HOPE YOUR WIFE IS OK...
308. Author: danmdevriesDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 9:19PM EST
Chit Shawn that blows.

And DED, leave the lifting to the "pros"
309. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 9:35PM EST
Wife is fine, just scared her. No injuries, but the buttf--k that caused the whole thing only had a CA ID, not a driver's license... no insurance info. Hispanic name... what are the chances he's illegal? CHP was called by the guy he hit and they took a report. Car hit the truck from behind, spun out and sideswiped the wife's car.

She's not at fault, and USAA will pull the report and figure out who they need to sue to get their money back. I have uninsured motorist property damage and collision waiver... so I should not have to pay the deductible. Rental reimbursement for a premium car.
310. Author: Gene363Date: Mon, 2/1/2021, 9:44PM EST
MACS wrote:
Wife is fine, just scared her. No injuries, but the buttf--k that caused the whole thing only had a CA ID, not a driver's license... no insurance info. Hispanic name... what are the chances he's illegal? CHP was called by the guy he hit and they took a report. Car hit the truck from behind, spun out and sideswiped the wife's car.

She's not at fault, and USAA will pull the report and figure out who they need to sue to get their money back. I have uninsured motorist property damage and collision waiver... so I should not have to pay the deductible. Rental reimbursement for a premium car.

Glad she is OK.
311. Author: teedubbyaDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 9:51PM EST
See how she feels tomorrow. Might be sore. You’d be surprised.

Glad she’s ok though. Sux.
312. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 10:13PM EST
MACS wrote:
Fuuhhhhhhhdge...

Wife's car was collateral damage from another car and truck that got into an accident. Car hit truck, car spun out and hit my wife's car. Driveable, but the passenger's side doors and rear quarter panel will need to be replaced. No injuries, but mother humpin' humper... Brick wall

Make sure she waits at least 90 minutes to two hours before speaking of neck stiffness and range of motion issues. She shouldn’t have her first mid evening accident flashback until tomorrow morning.

Dial up one of those tv accident lawyers. It might be tough in Cali, but TRY to find a lawyer with low ethical standards.

313. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 10:15PM EST
A number like 1-866-IZE HURT.
314. Author: danmdevriesDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 10:25PM EST
I've been in 3 reported accidents, only one where the other driver had insurance.

And that one, driver was a cop. Passing me on the left as I turned left into a parking space at the kids school. Guess who got at fault for nailing me and pushing my car into another....

It was me. $17k in damage. Cops car deployed airbags. Clearly not at school parking lot speeds. But I got a ticket for failure to yield. For the car passing me from behind, in a parking lot.
315. Author: MACSDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 10:28PM EST
Adora laughed, but she said she just wants her car fixed.

C'mon, baby! Daddy needs a new boat!
316. Author: Notthe1Date: Mon, 2/1/2021, 10:36PM EST
Good luck with the insurance and schit.

Truly hope the Mrs. feels fine in the AM.
317. Author: clintCigarDate: Mon, 2/1/2021, 10:39PM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
A number like 1-866-IZE HURT.

LOLLOLLOL
318. Author: Ram27Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 2:24AM EST
Tuesday greetings folks. Herfing ram27bat Herfing

Make it a great one.

Glad wife is okay MAC.👍
319. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:02AM EST
Greetings

waiting for the snow plow guys to clean up.
Apparently we live just close enough to the coast to have turned the snow to a slushy mess, waaay too heavy for me to clear but probably would have been close to a foot of snow had it been just a couple degrees colder.
Not done falling yet but don't expect any more accumulation.
320. Author: Jsnyder147Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:23AM EST
Morning, happy Tuesday guys.
321. Author: deadeyedickDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:26AM EST
Glad to hear no injury to the MACSette.

I am only slightly injured in the upper back and shoulders this morning. Worked golf course maint and construction as a young guy but thats not me anymore apparently.

Happy Tuesday gents.
322. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:28AM EST
Temps 5-10 degrees above normal. We’ve had a warm winter. It all turns the other way as the weekend arrives.
Single degree highs, double digit below zero lows.

Was great while it lasted.
323. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:30AM EST
deadeyedick wrote:
Glad to hear no injury to the MACSette.

I am only slightly injured in the upper back and shoulders this morning. Worked golf course maint and construction as a young guy but thats not me anymore apparently.

Happy Tuesday gents.

You have to slow down now that you are 50.
324. Author: deadeyedickDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 7:41AM EST
8trackdisco wrote:
You have to slow down now that you are 50.

Yep, me and my oldest daughter.
325. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 8:25AM EST
Mornin' dudes...
326. Author: 8trackdiscoDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 8:37AM EST
deadeyedick wrote:
Yep, me and my oldest daughter.

Yeah, and your knee is about 105.

(Hi, Shawn’s MACS).
327. Author: Notthe1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 9:32AM EST
Good Morning, Dudes.

About to have a Cuban sandwich, with some coffee.

Then onto do the work they pay me for.
328. Author: Gene363Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 9:50AM EST
Good Morning!

Out to the range to sight in a red dot sight on the Bruno pistol and get a little trigger time.

My wife is on her way back to the hospital in which she was on the IV Team, they are offering vaccinations to staff and now retirees as well. Still waiting on SC and our local Publix to get mine.
329. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 10:03AM EST
Happy Tuesday fellas
330. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 10:16AM EST
Still waiting on tax forms to finish filing.

Made $15k less this year than last year, but all that money would've been to student loans anyway so really didn't feel a difference since I had those paid off early last year. Just hasn't been much opportunity for overtime in my home unit, nor willingness to pick up elsewhere.

$600/mo student loans going away has been a wonderful repreive. But then I bought that POS truck that costs me half that every month anyhow.

Boy's college trust didn't save me much in taxes either, but that's mostly because I forgot about it and only put $100 in last year. That's a straight up dollar for dollar credit on state side, I've just not taken advantage of that.

Turbotax showing I owe $69 to the feds and $280 to the state. Not bad considering how much less I worked the past year. I claim 6 exemptions on my W4, so if I don't get enough overtime I'll have a bill.
331. Author: ChenoDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:05AM EST
Happy Tuesday!
332. Author: Smooth lightDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:15AM EST
🤳 'DOUBLE SHOT TUESDAY'🤳

How many GROUND HOGS do you see? One before lunch OK, two or more after, better slow down till after dark.

Haha
333. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 11:47AM EST
Cool Dudes...
334. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 12:26PM EST
Macs...

Listen to # 311 TW
And #312 8 track...really well....

Most injuries don't appear until the next day...
Prolly 0ver 60-70%... ESPECIALLY whiplash...
Great thing there is a report by the cops...
Say nothing more to USAA....
I MEAN NOTHING...

I HAVE DEALT WITH USAA ON 3 DIFFERENT INJURY ( MY INJURY) AND THEY TRIED TO SCREW ME E.V.E.R.Y.
TIME...BELIEVE ME...

NOW ITS BEEN 15-20 YEARS SINCE THEN, they might have changed...I doubt it...

Factoid ...YES A FACT...WHEN THERE IS A REPORT AND YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT AND YOU are injured at all and have to go to physical therapy...the lowest settlement they will offer is
$5,000 and that was 15-2O yrs ago...

If injured, go to doctor every 5-6 weeks and KEEP GOING TILL IT HURTS NO MORE, DONT STOP GOING..you'll need that paper trail for a lawsuit or settlement...

If she was injured at all? You need a lawyer ..PRONTO...

I HAD A MAJOR shoulder injury case from an auto accident not my fault with a report...lawsuit lasted over 5+ years...
Settled at very very high five figures...much pain, loss of range of motion, had to get surgery, nicked my nerves and permanent sensation loss in right finger tips, no golf, tennis or throwing a ball for rest of my life.

Stop talking to USAA IF SHE IS INJURED....GET A LAWYER.
335. Author: Stogie1020Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:18PM EST
deadeyedick wrote:
Well, I did not exactly load 16 tons, but I was able to load about 4 tons of rock and wheelborrow into the yard before the old body started to break down. Crew coming tomorrow to clean up the other 11 tons.

I'm now on a cocktail of Aleve and beer. No cardiac arrest so far.

I am impressed you even considered doing it all. I was wondering how you would fare, glad you got 4 tons done. That is back breaking work, I have used that same cocktail to treat myself after moving landscape rock.
336. Author: Stogie1020Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:20PM EST
Hey CBid, you need better boxes for your shipments...

This is the second or third this has happened.

How Box arrived via UPS:
https://www.screencast.com/t/z38d9uMh

Luckily all my Victor Sinnclairs were inside.
337. Author: MACSDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 1:35PM EST
Jonesie - She's not injured. Car is very driveable. Damage to passenger's side doors and rear quarter panel. Scrapes on rear wheel. Doors open and close seemlessly, but there's a gouge in the rear door and dents in the front. She was sideswiped.

USAA has always taken good care of us, so I have no complaints. She's already in a rental and her car is already in the shop. Hoping it's only a couple weeks. Shop said if the parts are in stock, it should be quick.

Morning 8trizzle... mah nizzle.
338. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 2:42PM EST
glad to hear Adora is OK...hopefully she gets her car back good as new quickly...say in less than two weeks...

got my first dose of Moderna COVID vaccine today...sore left shoulder, slight metallic taste in mouth for about half an hour, lingering aches in back of neck muscles and a little headachy/disoriented feeling...otherwise OK...
339. Author: PalamaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:00PM EST
Hey Shawn, glad to hear your wife is fine. ThumpUp

Cars can be fixed or replaced, not so much humans.
340. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:19PM EST
Indian butter chicken in the crock pot. Dry rubbed whole chicken on the grill. Beans soaking in broth for chili. Grilled chicken goes in the chili.
341. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:22PM EST
Chicken done.

Fell apart pulling it off the grill.

Quartered without a knife. Smells great.
342. Author: clintCigarDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:32PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:

How Box arrived via UPS:

Tape shortage?
343. Author: PalamaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:44PM EST
Stogie1020 wrote:

How Box arrived via UPS:

Dude! Gonz

Really? Complaining on a discount cigar forum? Not talking

Have you not read the seemingly countless posts about shipping issues this past year?

If you had been paying attention, you’d know that posting on here is pointless and PM’ing CelticBomber or Clint is the only way to get things fixed! Whistle

Or not. Anxious
344. Author: clintCigarDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:51PM EST
I've only had 2 CS requests. They know I'm still in training LOL
345. Author: danmdevriesDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:55PM EST
Wife's upset I grilled the chicken instead of smoking it. I threw some pecan wood chips in the charcoal, I thought it was pretty tasty. But she says its not, since I did it on the grill and not the smoker.

Grabbed it by the thigh, and the whole leg came off. Clamped onto the other side same result. Tongs on the tiddies got them off but the wings stuck to the grates.
346. Author: SunoverbeachDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 3:56PM EST
clintCigar wrote:
I've only had 2 CS requests.

We've got to get the word out there! So much wasted potential
347. Author: HockeyDadDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 4:22PM EST
clintCigar wrote:
Tape shortage?

A lot of people have been using tape as toilet paper this year due to shortages.
348. Author: PalamaDate: Tue, 2/2/2021, 4:26PM EST
HockeyDad wrote:
A lot of people have been using tape as toilet paper this year due to shortages.

Gotta hoard wisely. Anxious
349. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 5:12PM EST
and pack tightly
350. Author: Stogie1020Date: Tue, 2/2/2021, 5:24PM EST
Palama wrote:
Dude! Gonz

Really? Complaining on a discount cigar forum? Not talking

Have you not read the seemingly countless posts about shipping issues this past year?

If you had been paying attention, you’d know that posting on here is pointless and PM’ing CelticBomber or Clint is the only way to get things fixed! Whistle

Or not. Anxious

Well, I am also complaining because the box arrived a day early and the order was entirely there and correct. With all the CS issues, I am feeling a little left out...

I guess they skimped on tape just to make me feel like one of the cool kids getting messed up shipments.

FirstPrev56789NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic