coma-one
22 years ago
9 women and nothinf else? Are you freeking nuts? at the very least you outta bring some prozac!!! sure 9 women sound fine, however remember you are going to be stranded in that island for ???? time, now are you sure you want 9 women with ya???
Think about it!!!


LOL
Cavallo
22 years ago
having lived with two women (gf's) at the same time, i'd advise WAY against NINE!!

and hm. i'd bring:

2 monte ISOM tubos grandes
2 RyJ ISOM churchies
2 fonseca 10-10s
2 tabacalera cubana churchies
and... CWF and Smelly4tay so i can share their stashes! 🙂
CWFoster
22 years ago
LMAO! A prolonged herf!
dbguru
22 years ago
10 Cuban Parejo gigantes and a pipe. Of course if my humi could fit 10 of the gigantes, I could probably stuff a hew PAMs and opuses in the gaps. I'd be set for at least a year.

However I'm faced with this dilemma every time I travel since my 2 traveldors basically are 10 stick boxes. When I first got these from CigarBid, they came with 10 CAO Brazilia GOLs. Not a bad 10 pak.

Right now I'd pack
2 DCMax robustos
2 PAM Exclusivos
2 ISOM Monte 2
2 AF 858 SGs
1 Davidoff millenium robusto
1 FFOX Robusto

I'm pretty sure that would fit in the traveldor
Charlie
22 years ago
God help us, 9 women....NO WAY! How about a bottle washing ashore with a genie inside.......oh and make my 10 cigars all Montecristo #2's ISOM!

Charlie
turnberry
22 years ago
DC Maximus x 2
Partagas 155 Sals x 2
San Cristobal La Punta x 2
Torano Tribute
Ghurka Legend
Ghurka Centurion XX
Monte "A"
eleltea
22 years ago
Shania Twain or Byonce Knowles or what X said.
rdk
  • rdk
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
2 Monte #2 ISOM
2 Gurka Per. X
2 A. F. Cuban Bel.
2 Torano Tributes
2 Edicon de Silvios
E-Chick
22 years ago
Batteries...
mydsooner
22 years ago
ouch! e-chick, you feel that strong about the batteries you'd put them in the humi? uh......kinky are we?
mydsooner
22 years ago
ok..ok,i got it. i'll take e-chick
DiceMan
22 years ago
8 Puro Idian Chiefs 18x66 2 La Flor Dominacana DL700 6.5x60
JonR
22 years ago
A picture of jdrabinski and six darts ( if he does exist...two go on vacation one comes back )so I would have something to do while stranded. JonR
Cavallo
22 years ago
*snickers at e-chick's post*

or, hell, just take ten of us!

antonio
alsant
22 years ago
9 battery`s and me w/e-chick
Users browsing this topic