bloody spaniard
14 years ago
that little pixie of mine! I think I'll keep her. HAHAHAHA
cry list.jpg

Click to View Image180 View(s)

jackconrad
14 years ago
Still all selling well at the Salvation Army !
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Still all selling well at the Salvation Army !

jackconrad wrote:



That's her favorite store.
Jack, my eyes still well up when I remember the look of gratitude on my girl's face when I gave her her first electrical appliance.😢
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

That's her favorite store.
Jack, my eyes still well up when I remember the look of gratitude on my girl's face when I gave her her first electrical appliance.😢

bloody spaniard wrote:




D-cells?[whip]

Nothing but the best eh?[frypan]
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
I bought my wife a new axe for Xmas. I carved her initials in the handle.
She's been out back chopping wood ever since.


🇨🇮
tailgater
14 years ago
I was born into the wrong generation.
yardobeef
14 years ago

I bought my wife a new axe for Xmas. I carved her initials in the handle.
She's been out back chopping wood ever since.


🇨🇮

Stinkdyr wrote:



Make sure she's not building a coffin.
teedubbya
14 years ago

I was born into the wrong generation.

tailgater wrote:




Don't worry. The world is changing quickly. Perhapse before you die your gay lifestyle will be more accepted. If not, no worries since your lifestyle will not result in offspring.

Hope this makes you feel better.

You are welcome.
MACS
14 years ago
Fall for what? Blatant manipulation?

#-o
Numismaniac
14 years ago
So glad I found this site and decided to join in, I 'm sure I got some PT for my disc fusion just from laughing, had to get up and come back later to post this, you guys are so wrong, I love it just my kinda people.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

So glad I found this site and decided to join in, I 'm sure I got some PT for my disc fusion just from laughing, had to get up and come back later to post this, you guys are so wrong, I love it just my kinda people.

Numismaniac wrote:




The euphoria will wear off with the drugs, Numismaniac. You collect coins?
Either way, get better, my friend.


...and yes, many of us have fun with our differences between the sexes. The rest have "married up" & are not allowed to speak.[-x [frypan]
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Make sure she's not building a coffin.

yardobeef wrote:




Or a canoe to escape with!

Ya gotta watch them tricky ones! They'll run off if'n ya don't show up with something sparkly from time to time.
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Or a canoe to escape with!
Ya gotta watch them tricky ones! They'll run off if'n ya don't show up with something sparkly from time to time.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Largemouth Bass or woman bait?8-[
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Largemouth Bass or woman bait?8-[

bloody spaniard wrote:




:-#


One o' dems is perusing this thread right now....
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago
I'm not one to spread rumors and God knows I hate a gossiper but I do believe I saw someone with the initials...Audra...a snoopin' 'round these here parts.

She's prolly here just to spy on us and make sure we know the way to Tiffany's or some foreign import car dealer...maybe a furrier...say where's that confounded bobcat killer?
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

I'm not one to spread rumors and God knows I hat a gossiper but I do believe I saw someone with the initials...Audra...a snoopin' 'round these here parts.

She's prolly here just to spy on us and make sure we know the way to Tiffany's or some foreign import car dealer...maybe a furrier...say where's that confounded bobcat killer?

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Was that the lady who posted her big feet?
I heard she made lotsa wine.:-"
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Was that the lady who posted her big feet?
I heard she made lotsa wine.:-"

bloody spaniard wrote:




You KNOW what they say about a woman with big feet?[whip] [whip] [whip]
Users browsing this topic