Click to View Image180 View(s)
Still all selling well at the Salvation Army !
jackconrad wrote:
That's her favorite store.Jack, my eyes still well up when I remember the look of gratitude on my girl's face when I gave her her first electrical appliance.😢
bloody spaniard wrote:
I bought my wife a new axe for Xmas. I carved her initials in the handle.She's been out back chopping wood ever since.🇨🇮
Stinkdyr wrote:
I was born into the wrong generation.
tailgater wrote:
So glad I found this site and decided to join in, I 'm sure I got some PT for my disc fusion just from laughing, had to get up and come back later to post this, you guys are so wrong, I love it just my kinda people.
Numismaniac wrote:
Make sure she's not building a coffin.
yardobeef wrote:
Or a canoe to escape with!Ya gotta watch them tricky ones! They'll run off if'n ya don't show up with something sparkly from time to time.
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Largemouth Bass or woman bait?8-[
I'm not one to spread rumors and God knows I hat a gossiper but I do believe I saw someone with the initials...Audra...a snoopin' 'round these here parts.She's prolly here just to spy on us and make sure we know the way to Tiffany's or some foreign import car dealer...maybe a furrier...say where's that confounded bobcat killer?
Was that the lady who posted her big feet?I heard she made lotsa wine.:-"
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close