wheelrite
14 years ago
Is da BEST !!!
iphone pics gumbo.jpg

Click to View Image140 View(s)

z6joker9
14 years ago
WTF is that? Shrimp, chicken, and sausage? No holy trinity? Where is the thickener? We'll judge your gumbo when you actually cook some.
Lancaster6802
14 years ago
I'd eat it! I'm no food critic......
z6joker9
14 years ago
I'm just giving wheel a hard time. [frypan]
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
bat stew.

🍺
tailgater
14 years ago
z6joker9
14 years ago

No file?

tailgater wrote:



Okra is in season. Save that file for later.
bassman45
14 years ago
I'm still waiting for your barbecue sauce😉
05busa
14 years ago
I hear Uriah makes some



Kimber still need me over for dinner?
Rclay
14 years ago
I think I see false teeth in there
APBTMarcel
14 years ago
Apparently Mo is the resident gumbo expert, and in that case I need a really good recipe!!!!!!! PM me or get another bomb! You have today only. 02/27/2012
wheelrite
14 years ago

WTF is that? Shrimp, chicken, and sausage? No holy trinity? Where is the thickener? We'll judge your gumbo when you actually cook some.

z6joker9 wrote:



yes there's green bell pepper,celery and onions (trinity) and Okra,, and turkey,shrimp,sausage.
Homemade dark roux to thicken, of course.

You obviusly don't know what real gumbo looks like[ram27bat]
wheelrite
14 years ago

Okra is in season. Save that file for later.

z6joker9 wrote:



File is a condiment .

You serve the gumbo over rice and sprinkle File over it. ( WHEN IT'S IN THE BOWL !!)

JEESH !

wheel,
Buckwheat
14 years ago

yes there's green bell pepper,celery and onions (trinity) and Okra,, and turkey,shrimp,sausage.
Homemade dark roux to thicken, of course.

You obviusly don't know what real gumbo looks like[ram27bat]

wheelrite wrote:



I'm too lazy to make my own roux so I just buy the premade stuff. Where's the Tasso? And I hope you use Andouille Sausage. 🌫

Looks pretty good I have to say!! Makes me hungry.
z6joker9
14 years ago
Looks like you merged about 2 or 3 recipes :P

You seriously use file, roux, and okra? And it still looks like soup?

Just giving you a hard time old man [frypan]

Matt you'll get your recipe when I get home to my notes!
wheelrite
14 years ago

Looks like you merged about 2 or 3 recipes :P

You seriously use file, roux, and okra? And it still looks like soup?

Just giving you a hard time old man [frypan]

Matt you'll get your recipe when I get home to my notes!

z6joker9 wrote:




It was actually rather thick,believe it or not.

APBTMarcel
14 years ago

Looks like you merged about 2 or 3 recipes :P

You seriously use file, roux, and okra? And it still looks like soup?

Just giving you a hard time old man [frypan]

Matt you'll get your recipe when I get home to my notes!

z6joker9 wrote:



Ok, I suppose I could wait a little bit...
z6joker9
14 years ago

I need a really good recipe!!!!!!!

APBTMarcel wrote:



Your ISO is answered

9102785091401570230930

😂
Northsidepk
14 years ago

yes there's green bell pepper,celery and onions (trinity) and Okra,, and turkey,shrimp,sausage.
Homemade dark roux to thicken, of course.

You obviusly don't know what real gumbo looks like[ram27bat]

wheelrite wrote:



Nice, chestnut roux doesn't thicken as well as a blonde roux,

looks good, needed more roux for my peticular preference

If it doesn't coat your protein, its not thick enough

I c dry shrimp.....
Users browsing this topic