Click to View Image130 View(s)
Nice iphone pics bro.Nice looking G-Kids
t33bone wrote:
The reason you were here in the first place..............
errasa wrote:
A Sincere congrats Wheel.You can tell they're from your side of the family... One with an attitude and one that's happy to still be on the tit.🍺
cacman wrote:
Congrats on the two mirco-wheels. Start changin' them diapers.
Rclay wrote:
Never !I only changed ONE ****tty diaper when MY kids were babies,,I worked 12 hrs a day, 6 days a week so my Broad could do that and go to college...
wheelrite wrote:
Dude, my dad comes over to watch my Two year old twins occasionally and his condition is no diaper changes. So he is good for 20min. of childcare. I'll be doing yard work and he waves at me from inside and I know I have to come in and take care of business.
Nice looking buddies wheel.I would say they must look up to you, but I'm not sure you're taller than they are...
plinytheelder wrote:
One hell of a pic !
jackconrad wrote:
Nice looking G-Kids
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close