wheelrite
14 years ago
My two bestest little Buddies..

wheel
iphone pics 077kids.jpg

Click to View Image130 View(s)

t33bone
14 years ago
Nice iphone pics bro.

Nice looking G-Kids
wheelrite
14 years ago

Nice iphone pics bro.

Nice looking G-Kids

t33bone wrote:



Thanks dude !
errasa
14 years ago
The reason you were here in the first place..............
wheelrite
14 years ago

The reason you were here in the first place..............

errasa wrote:



I love to procreate
hombre
14 years ago
Awesome! Can't wait to have grandkids!
cacman
14 years ago
A Sincere congrats Wheel.
You can tell they're from your side of the family... One with an attitude and one that's happy to still be on the tit.
🍺
glongoria
14 years ago
Great pic. I'm waiting for my grandson to come in right now. They're coming in from Honolulu.
wheelrite
14 years ago

A Sincere congrats Wheel.
You can tell they're from your side of the family... One with an attitude and one that's happy to still be on the tit.
🍺

cacman wrote:



Bro ,,

I just wet my self laughing !!!

well done...
Rclay
14 years ago
Congrats on the two mirco-wheels.

Start changin' them diapers.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Congrats on the two mirco-wheels.

Start changin' them diapers.

Rclay wrote:



Never !

I only changed ONE ****tty diaper when MY kids were babies,,

I worked 12 hrs a day, 6 days a week so my Broad could do that and go to college...
Rclay
14 years ago

Never !

I only changed ONE ****tty diaper when MY kids were babies,,

I worked 12 hrs a day, 6 days a week so my Broad could do that and go to college...

wheelrite wrote:




Dude, my dad comes over to watch my Two year old twins occasionally and his condition is no diaper changes. So he is good for 20min. of childcare.

I'll be doing yard work and he waves at me from inside and I know I have to come in and take care of business.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Dude, my dad comes over to watch my Two year old twins occasionally and his condition is no diaper changes. So he is good for 20min. of childcare.

I'll be doing yard work and he waves at me from inside and I know I have to come in and take care of business.

Rclay wrote:




Bro,
one time when I had to "Watch the Babies" ( we had two in diapers at the same time) both of them Chit simutaneously.I had to go get the neighbor lady to change them...

I chit you not.

****t makes me wretch...

wheel,
plinytheelder
14 years ago
Nice looking buddies wheel.

I would say they must look up to you, but I'm not sure you're taller than they are...
wheelrite
14 years ago

Nice looking buddies wheel.

I would say they must look up to you, but I'm not sure you're taller than they are...

plinytheelder wrote:



Thanks Bro !
jackconrad
14 years ago
One hell of a pic !
wheelrite
14 years ago

One hell of a pic !

jackconrad wrote:



Thanks Jack,,

They are fantastic boys...
nickatnite
14 years ago



Nice looking G-Kids

t33bone wrote:





+1
Users browsing this topic