Abrignac
11 years ago

Would love to see the transcripts on donations for the last two National elections and before for that matter.

TMCTLT wrote:




Huh?
Abrignac
11 years ago

Sure why not, he seems to be the ONLY rational voice for the most part in the Middle East, I cannot fathom why the POTUS would want to allow Iran to obtain nucular ( GW reference....couldn't help myself ) capabilities, With that being said.....this is not that by any stretch.

TMCTLT wrote:




Not that it really matters, but IIRC you have made statements in the past regarding the Sovereignty of the U.S. and not being beholden to others such as the UN.
frankj1
11 years ago

Sure why not, he seems to be the ONLY rational voice for the most part in the Middle East, I cannot fathom why the POTUS would want to allow Iran to obtain nucular ( GW reference....couldn't help myself ) capabilities, With that being said.....this is not that by any stretch.

TMCTLT wrote:


I guess the "why not" part is because one can only be for or against allowing outsiders affecting elections. I asked, not because I am anti Netanyahu necessarily, but to find out if you hold those with whom you agree to the same rules.

You don't.

victor809
11 years ago
You even threw him a real softball there Frank. Not much ambiguity on what the right answer should be.
SmokeMonkey
11 years ago
I appreciate the fact he answered honestly, though.
frankj1
11 years ago

I appreciate the fact he answered honestly, though.

SmokeMonkey wrote:


I expect nothing less than honesty from Paul. That is not a problem.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I guess the "why not" part is because one can only be for or against allowing outsiders affecting elections. I asked, not because I am anti Netanyahu necessarily, but to find out if you hold those with whom you agree to the same rules.

You don't.

frankj1 wrote:




Frank, you'll have to excuse my ignorant self....but what does allowing a man who represents one of if not THE strongest ally we have in the M E. to speak in front of our House leaders have to do with allowing Millions of Illegals to directly participate in our elections?
frankj1
11 years ago

Frank, you'll have to excuse my ignorant self....but what does allowing a man who represents one of if not THE strongest ally we have in the M E. to speak in front of our House leaders have to do with allowing Millions of Illegals to directly participate in our elections?

TMCTLT wrote:



We all know for a fact that our elections are being corrupted by outsiders who are allowed to donate to the candidate that they believe will benefit them

I understood the above line (from your post) to actually mean outsiders. I am not questioning being a supporter of Israel or their leader at all, in fact we agree there. Just asking if you apply the same rules and regulations to a friend as you would to a perceived enemy of your cause. You do not, that means special classes live above the law in your Utopia.

Where I see us differing is I would apply rules/laws etc equally, or risk being just another dictator type, no matter how friendly.

Paul, a benevolent dictator is front and foremost a dictator! And I am staunchly against even one that does all of my bidding.

AND...I did not call you ignorant. I was discussing a point.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

We all know for a fact that our elections are being corrupted by outsiders who are allowed to donate to the candidate that they believe will benefit them

I understood the above line (from your post) to actually mean outsiders. I am not questioning being a supporter of Israel or their leader at all, in fact we agree there. Just asking if you apply the same rules and regulations to a friend as you would to a perceived enemy of your cause. You do not, that means special classes live above the law in your Utopia.

Where I see us differing is I would apply rules/laws etc equally, or risk being just another dictator type, no matter how friendly.

Paul, a benevolent dictator is front and foremost a dictator! And I am staunchly against even one that does all of my bidding.

AND...I did not call you ignorant. I was discussing a point.

frankj1 wrote:




See we almost misunderstood one another again! I ( me) was referring to myself as ignorant to fully understanding all of this. I just don't understand how the two are comparable as the Illegals are and started off their relationship with every one of us by breaking our laws, millions of them each and every year, the two don't seem the same to me. How much id / did it cost us for allowing Netanyahu to speak? And I hate to say it but we're currently as close as we've ever been to having a dictator in the WH.
teedubbya
11 years ago
Rolling eyes.
tonygraz
11 years ago
Utopia - isn't that the two story outhouse remodeling job TCBY was working on, until he used the lower floor and found the flaw in trickle down theory ?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Utopia - isn't that the two story outhouse remodeling job TCBY was working on, until he used the lower floor and found the flaw in trickle down theory ?

tonygraz wrote:




Tony. Go F*ck yourself....the best part of you "trickled down"your pops leg.
Abrignac
11 years ago
Such anger......
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Such anger......

Abrignac wrote:




Anthony, you have this troll follow you around with nothing to offer to the conversation but personal attacks and see how you deal with it!! Like I said F*ck the A hole, I have nothing "nicer " to say to him sorry.
tonygraz
11 years ago
What did you do with all that money your mommy gave you for anger management classes ?
Abrignac
11 years ago

Anthony, you have this troll follow you around with nothing to offer to the conversation but personal attacks and see how you deal with it!! Like I said F*ck the A hole, I have nothing "nicer " to say to him sorry.

TMCTLT wrote:



banderl
11 years ago
But what about all of the illegals voting in Detroit?
DrafterX
11 years ago
or the Somali Pirates... no one ever thinks about the Somali Pirates... 😞
banderl
11 years ago
Or Brony conventions, no one ever thinks about Brony conventions except Drafter.
DrafterX
11 years ago
Brony freak.... 😟
Users browsing this topic