zody
11 years ago
With all the scuttlebut floating about I don't think that's going to be a problem for good ol' Blue.🇨🇮

My memory isn't so great these days. There's a few cigars out of place in one of my humis, darned if I can recall what they're sitting there for. :-"
youngra
11 years ago
[sarcasm] Yep - danged thing is still empty - he must be needin more help................................🇨🇮

Better get another picture posted up soon or stuffs gonna start flying again.........8-[
danmdevries
11 years ago
namadio
11 years ago
If theres scuttlebut hook me up on the details.
rrumba
11 years ago
Gladly...... Blueboy, made a humidor out of a gun cabinet and the cost of the Spanish cedar cost him to much to be able to put any type of cigar in his humi, so now it is nothing more than a sad empty box of wood. Can't even call it a humi since there's never been a cigar in out. Sup we were helping him out, well someone suggested that someone or others provide him some cigars since he is LOW
danmdevries
11 years ago
U fill it up yet?
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

U fill it up yet?

danmdevries wrote:



Rumba is helping out. I've gotten a couple RAOK so thanks to those gentlemen!!
danmdevries
11 years ago
I got more 7deadlysins and NUBs if you need more stuffins

Didn't even blame the return address. 🤦
zerohourhero
11 years ago
Have to get started on my current cigar related project. Been collecting cigar boxes and am going to be turning them into mens valets. Just have to go get the fabric to finish em. I have all the partitioning wood cut (I'm using the cedar seals from some broken boxes I have to make the partitions), just need to line em and get them ready to send out to some folks for the upcoming holidays/random thanks you's/ etc.
rrumba
11 years ago


Glad to lend a hand and help a BOTL out anyway i can.

With that, You are up in the NOOB PIB trade thread so more coming from that,

And i think i read in the NOOB PIB NON Elitist trade thread that you are up..........


NO LIST OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
firstdue
10 years ago
Palama
10 years ago

Rumba is helping out. I've gotten a couple RAOK so thanks to those gentlemen!!

blueboy wrote:



What'd they send?
rrumba
10 years ago


nada, zip, zilch, that's y it stay m t
Palama
10 years ago
To help fill up Blueboy's finished (...but empty...) project:

9405803699300097074311

ETA Wednesday, 10/28

Some of the smokes were also part of the nOOb PIB that was gifted to him.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

What'd they send?

Palama wrote:



Thanks Palm!

I plan on taking one large photo of total Bombing/RAOKs when Rumba gives things a rest
cigarlover22
10 years ago
I didn't know why you were getting bombed until now... Very Nice Blue!
soundta
10 years ago

Thanks Palm!

I plan on taking one large photo of total Bombing/RAOKs when Rumba gives things a rest

blueboy wrote:




Well if you can fit it all in one pic I don't think we did a good job. Just sayin you may need more.

-Jerry
Palama
10 years ago

Thanks Palm!

I plan on taking one large photo of total Bombing/RAOKs when Rumba gives things a rest

blueboy wrote:



By the time it's over, it'll be a long-range shot to fit everything in.... :-"
cigarlover22
10 years ago
panorama view!
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

By the time it's over, it'll be a long-range shot to fit everything in.... :-"

Palama wrote:



Yea, it may be like those Halloween movies and he just keeps coming back from the dead! Lol
Users browsing this topic