Buckwheat
10 years ago
E-mail me at
J u l i a n n u s s @ gmail.com for details. 🌫

Don't know why it's sideways. Just use your imagination. #-o
Avolla-1.JPG

Click to View Image577 View(s)

MACS
10 years ago
Awwwww, sh*t.

This is gonna be gooooood.
dkeage
10 years ago
MACS
10 years ago
Dibs on Montecristos!!
gummy jones
10 years ago

Dibs on Montecristos!!

MACS wrote:



prove it with your wallet
Dspills
10 years ago
Awe hell!! This might get bloody
Abrignac
10 years ago
Julian I'm truly humbled. Your kindness knows no bounds.
deadeyedick
10 years ago
dkeage
10 years ago

All in.

deadeyedick wrote:


Me too. Tell me what to do!
DrafterX
10 years ago
jespear
10 years ago
Julian . . . EMS.
NapalmMan67
10 years ago

Julian . . . EMS.

jespear wrote:




+1
ZRX1200
10 years ago
jjanecka
10 years ago
I emailed and never heard back 😞
DrafterX
10 years ago
which is kinda a message in itself if you think about it... 😟
MACS
10 years ago

I emailed and never heard back =(

jjanecka wrote:



He'll get back to you. He's likely working things out first. 5 packs, boxes, samplers... how he's going to do an auction on an auction site... you know, the details.
jjanecka
10 years ago

which is kinda a message in itself if you think about it... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Does that mean the relationship is over? 🤔

I'm pretty sure like MACS said he's just busy.
DrafterX
10 years ago
could go either way I guess.... 😟
jjanecka
10 years ago
I better start sending him a million messages then. That way he knows I'm still interested... ❤
youngra
10 years ago
EMS - awaiting instructions.........
Users browsing this topic